• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 tpete199

• 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:49 PM

Hey everyone!

First posting here! I am planning on a destination wedding January 2015 at Royalton Punta Cana! We are going through Apple Vacations! I'm really surprised that no one has prices this far out!! I've reserved my wedding date, but want the Apple chartered direct flight, but there are no chartered travel dates posted out this far and the resort also does not have their 2015 rates yet! Does anyone know if this is normal?? I know I have time, but I have plenty of guests asking me for the details that I don't have yet!! 

I'm already putting together a plan for the Royalton! I won't be doing serious planning with them until this summer though! :)

#2 AllieH

• Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:32 AM

hi and welcome to BDW!!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

welcome to BDW!  There are a few suppliers that have charter flights.  Let us know if we can help.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 LiannaBanana

• 154 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Hi @tpete199, Im getting married at the Royalton as well!  Next April 2015!  We are flying from Toronto Canada.  My travel agent told us that Sunwing is the only carrier that has pricing for this resort as they own the Royalton. I did get pricing already for the resort and for our wedding.

Happy planning! :)

#5 Jenny559

• 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:37 PM

I booked the Royalton for April 2015. It looks beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 KathyandEthan

• 170 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
    • LocationCancun Mexico

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

congratulations everyone!

#7 Feath07

• 48 posts
    • Wedding Location:DR - Punta Cana

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

Congrats ladies!! 

I'm seriously considering the Royalton as well, yet not sure about the per person cost.  We are going to have quite a large number of guests (100-125) so we're limited in terms of venue options and also not looking to spend a fortune, which the per person cost for the Royalton reception packages seem outrageous.  I'm sure this is why some of you ladies are choosing to host your reception at the Jellyfish.

#8 LiannaBanana

• 154 posts
    • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Awesome! Such a great idea! Thanks! @MrsPhillips

#9 gigglescastellanos24

• 13 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Hi Ladies,

I came across the Royalton this morning while searching online and fell in love with the pictures.

I called the hotel this morning to request wedding information but haven't received anything yet and I also sent an email.

We are planning on getting married Aug 1, 2015. Do any of you ladies have any information that you could email me.

I have also emailed Jellyfish for information, so if anyone has information for there as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users