Cabo Wedding Coordinator...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AnnabelleMFriend

• 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:47 AM

I am in need of a wedding coordinator recommendation.

My husband and I never had a wedding. So we are planning a vow renewal ceremony (dress and all) for our 8th anniversary in Dec. It will just be us two :) 

I have the venue booked (Hilton) --they will do some of the decor and our private dinner on the beach
    I have a photographer booked
    Waiting for quotes from a couple of florists 

Since it will just be my husband and myself I need someone to help me with minimal planning and mostly the day of. I want someone to help ensure things run smoothly the day of and help me with things... like zipping my dress, setting up the tablescape, making sure things start on time, etc. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for this? I can't seem to find someone who doesn't want to do full out wedding planning and charge me an arm and a leg. One woman actually quoted me $3,000!

Thanks so much in advance! :) 

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

Have you contacted Yarai Peregrino at Memories?  I know she does vow renewals.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 flo628

• 200 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

I really like my wedding coordinator, Illeana Reyes. I know 2 other brides that just had weddings and loved her, and they said she was a huge help the days leading up and day of, and she is very reasonably priced. I am getting married in less than 6 weeks and she's been very attentive and helping me with the little things and last minute ideas.Her company is Romantic Cabo Weddings.

#4 SCchickie

• 13 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

My wedding coordinator has been a life saver! Her name is Gaby Cobian with Vivid Ocassions. Our assigned Dreams Hotel WC left the hotel to take another job without giving us any notice. Luckily I found Gaby. Since I had already been planning my wedding for close to 6 months I had figured out vendors and done research. Gaby is my "day of coordinator." She has created a timeline for us and communicated with all the vendors. We didn't have plans to hire an external WC, but I'm so happy we did. You can email her at gaby@vividoccasions.com

OR vividoccasions@gmail.com

Good Luck!

#5 HetRenee

• 2 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
    • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

I was just married in Cabo on April 12. I used Luba Ponce from Unique Cabo Weddings and she was AMAZING!!! I was engaged NYE & decided to be married right away in Cabo! The hotel I really wanted to be married at had a WC that took a very long time to get back to me. Time wasn't a luxury as my wedding was 3 months away and our families were traveling from all over the world. As a result, I needed a venue and other details determined ASAP. I found Luba from another bride in this forum. I had a small wedding, 11 including me & groom. Luba took care of every detail from location, hotel, transport, vendors, events. EVERYONE was extremely impressed with the wedding. Luba was even able to find an awesome jazz duo to play. She was a pleasure to work with and helped make my day so special!

Facebook: Unique Cabo Weddings

See post from cslorraine...that's how I found out about Luba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users