Sign in to follow this  
Reggie

My Best Man.....

.....Is really not the type of guy I can see getting married anytime soon. He hasnt had relationship last more than 3 months since we were 18. His perpetual philandering left me to believe he didnt really think much of the whole idea of marraige in general. BUT tonight he told me that he was up for 3 hours last night thinking of what he is going to say in his speech.At first he was just worried about what to say then, he got annoyed at himself because its still 5 months away, and then he got even more annoyed that he just spent the previous 2 hours worrying and getting annoyed over something happening "next year"....

What this means to me is that, deep down he is truely happy and excited, not just to go to Jamaica and boom boom with European chicks on holiday, but that he truly is happy for Heidi and I finally sealing the deal. Not that my friends are against marraige, its just none of them are even close to the prospect of it in their future. I know of the all guys I could have had as BM, I picked the right man for the job----But since we were in a bar and around other guys, I bitch slapped him and told him to go home and get his testicles cuz he clearly had left them there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
.....Is really not the type of guy I can see getting married anytime soon. He hasnt had relationship last more than 3 months since we were 18. His perpetual philandering left me to believe he didnt really think much of the whole idea of marraige in general. BUT tonight he told me that he was up for 3 hours last night thinking of what he is going to say in his speech.At first he was just worried about what to say then, he got annoyed at himself because its still 5 months away, and then he got even more annoyed that he just spent the previous 2 hours worrying and getting annoyed over something happening "next year"....

What this means to me is that, deep down he is truely happy and excited, not just to go to Jamaica and boom boom with European chicks on holiday, but that he truly is happy for Heidi and I finally sealing the deal. Not that my friends are against marraige, its just none of them are even close to the prospect of it in their future. I know of the all guys I could have had as BM, I picked the right man for the job----But since we were in a bar and around other guys, I bitch slapped him and told him to go home and get his testicles cuz he clearly had left them there....

rofl.gif I can't wait to hear what kind of speech he comes up with!

Hehe, too funny Reggie! Better keep your membership here a secret from the boys, can you just imagine the bitch slap you would get if any of them found out you joined a wedding forum rofl.gifrofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Hehe, too funny Reggie! Better keep your membership here a secret from the boys, can you just imagine the bitch slap you would get if any of them found out you joined a wedding forum rofl.gifrofl.gif
good point! HAHAHA

Reggie - be careful b/c if you act up Heidi may print this thread and mail to your friends shots.gif

Quote:
So true! Haha!!!!

Quote:
HAHA!!! That's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
good point! HAHAHA

Reggie - be careful b/c if you act up Heidi may print this thread and mail to your friends shots.gif
LOL! I love having the power.... hehehehehe.....

I'm sure he's going to come up with a great speech; pretty nice that he's already thinking about his speech while you're not even thinking about what you're going to wear that day wink.gif

That's great story!! lol! Honestly though...I think that's cool that he's so into it and excited for you guys. It's always great when you feel like your friends are genuinely happy for you.

Love the bitch-slap part of the story too...classy! ;-) Lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
rofl.gif I can't wait to hear what kind of speech he comes up with!
Haha I can only imagine....but whatever it is im betting it will be memorable. Memorable for what however...