• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 vanessav53

vanessav53
  • Site Supporter
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:11 AM

Hello!
    I created luggage tag inserts on Vista print for my upcoming wedding. I had to buy 250 business cards but only need about 100 so am willing to give to another bride if they are interested in using. They fit perfectly into my luggage tags and really look great. There is no cost for these. I figure this site has been so helpful and I'm just going to throw them out if I don't use so figure i'd send to someone on a tight budget who would like them.

They are generic so can be used no matter where you wedding is. I've attached photo of front and back as well as what they look like in the luggage tags.

Hopefully I can help out one ( or more) or the ladies out there. Attached File  lp.jpg   25.11KB   13 downloadsAttached File  luggage tag back.jpg   5.89KB   13 downloadsAttached File  luggage tag completed.jpg   145.7KB   12 downloads

#2 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:15 AM

Oh that's  so kind of you! I wish I hadn't have already purchased mine! I love your design! I am sure a bride will happily take you up on your offer :)

#3 RandL2015

RandL2015
    • Site Supporter
    • 260 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:21 AM

I will take them if you still have them.

#4 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

That's so thoughtful! And what a great idea to pay it forward!

I'll steal your idea if you're willing to share how you put them together, but I'll leave the tags for someone that truly needs them. I love vistaprint. They have a deal on now for free shipping if anyone is interested.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 vanessav53

vanessav53
    • Site Supporter
    • 210 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

Attached File  1051773-bigthumbnail.jpg   165.65KB   10 downloadsAttached File  1152588-bigthumbnail.jpg   123.68KB   9 downloads@acw271011 I just went online and found a few beachy photos. I've attached the one I used here. I went to vista print and went to premium business cards and clicked on upload your own template. It allows me to upload the photo and then I added a text box and picked my font to write "On Our Way To Paradise"

You can then select the back and just create text boxes to add in the Name, Address, Phone component of the luggage tag. It literally took me 10 mins and I am NOT good with stuff like this. If you need help let me know.

#6 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:51 AM

Definitely cool. I like that. I know they have different beach scenes available on their site but i like the one you found! I have used vistaprint for our AHR invites, plus for 2 special birthdays, our thank you cards, and our photo cards that we sent to people that didn't attend our wedding. Plus I did canvas bags, and return address labels that I use for cards when we send them (Xmas, birthdays, etc) I really like all the different ideas. Now I've seen the rack cards that some ladies have published and they're another really great idea!

Thanks again!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#7 mckievme

mckievme
      • 183 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

I think it's wonderful that you are paying it forward! Love the sense of community on this site!

#8 Bellaezra

Bellaezra
      • 27 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar
      • LocationPunta Canta, DR

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

Can you email your pics, I cant see them on here.  Thanks for paying it forward!  Too bad I didn't see it first!  ;)

bellaezra@yahoo.com

#9 vanessav53

vanessav53
      • Site Supporter
      • 210 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

@Bellaezra just sent them to you. let me know if this is not what you were looking for.

#10 duchovny0901

duchovny0901
        • Site Supporter
        • 146 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 30, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:54 AM

@vanessav53 Can you send me your pics as well?! Were you able to give them all to someone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users