2 replies to this topic

#1 Mrsktobe

• Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:23 AM

Has anyone else experiencing not receiving a reply from her? We were emailing back and forth this weekend and I sent her an email Monday and have not heard a reply and she says she usually responds within 24 hours. I know even wedding planners need time off however I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me being unable to get a hold her. :)
Here is hoping she responds soon!

#2 jackshayne0123

• 213 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
  • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

Where are you getting married? My WC took vacation twice within the 8 months I was planning my wedding and corresponding with her and she didn't tell me, so I wouldn't worry about it! It was super annoying b/c I was thinking the same thing, where is she, why is she taking so long, did she fall off the face of the earth, are my emails going to her junk folder, etc. Some resorts have a replacement checking emails, if it's urgent I'm sure someone will get back to you! I wouldn't sweat it :)

#3 bicoastalimages

• Vendor
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:10 AM

@lcboyko Do you have everything all set now with Fresa Weddings or did you decide to go with another wedding planner in the end? Fingers crossed you're back on track :)

The good news is since you're having a non-resort wedding you'll have lots of flexible options to completely customize your wedding to make it fabulous and exactly how you want it...and far from cookie cutter!

Happy planning! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users