Generations Riviera Maya 2015 Weddings (And 2014 Too)

generations riviera maya grm karisma el dorado royale 2015 Brides

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#51 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

This place looks really great! Unfortunate that it's way out of my budget!

Good luck to everyone!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#52 rtscent

• 74 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

@girlinthecity97 things are really good. You're 6 months away! That's great I know this point is stressful for everyone. GRM is an amazing resort you will have the wedding of a lifetime! Go have some wedding chat with your girlfriends over a cocktail after trying on dresses you will be in the mood! As far as planning you have up until the last minute to finalize everything with the onsite planner via lomas so relax I'm right there with you. Hurry up and get your dress tho you don't want any issues getting what you want in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#53 rtscent

• 74 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

@jowill is this photographer an approved vendor for GRM/Lomas?

#54 girlinthecity97

• Site Supporter
  • 358 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

@rtscent - thanks for the tip and keeping things in perspective. I plan to start dress hunting this weekend and think I'll take a few weekdays here and there with a friend or two to look as well. :)  

Also, The Memory Factory isn't a Lomas "blessed" vendor. :( 

~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

#55 HancockBride

• 20 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

Hi Ladies!

I have my wedding booked for the pier at GRM and reception at EDR tucanes bar 11/22/14 :) We are super excited. We came back to Mexico last weekend and saw the pier in person. I loved it!

#56 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

I just got back from Generations Riviera Maya.

Generations Riviera Maya Review and Picture Gallery Here

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#57 Christinagiovanni

• 14 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

Hello all! My fiancé and I went to the brides dress rehearsal in June. We stood at the El Dorado Royale and we toured the Generations riviera maya. We fell in lovee with this resort! We booked our wedding for August 29,2015 .. I'm so excited & can't wait! We are working with Funjet vacations for the hotel room block and we are working with Ingrid as or coordinator. So far so good everyone is very responsive .. Waiting for the sky deck pictures to be sent to me. Does anyone know when it will be completed by? We are also flying down our own dj company as well. If anyone wants the info I will be more than happy to send it to you!

#58 rtscent

• 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

@Christinagiovanni Congrats on picking GRM as your wedding venue. That takes so much stress off. I'm getting married @ GRM 5/25/15. I'm excited, just stressing over vendors, so please inbox me your dj information. I'm very interested.

Happy planning and have fun with it! 

#59 kmk2016

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Just as a caution- karisma recently stopped allowing outside DJ vendors (even if the $800 fee was applied)... Not sure what promoted this decision but brides being married recently have been reported back that they no longer allow it. I also asked at my dress rehearsal and was told that they are not permitted. (I'm at sensatori but asked for all locations because at the time I wasn't certain what karisma property I would be marrying at.) I would double check that you are permitted to bring an outside DJ. Id hate if you brought/rented all the equipment and then weren't allowed to set up!

#60 rtscent

• 74 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for the head's up. We were planning on making a playlist and having one of our family members be our MC for our events @kmk2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users