hang in there!!!! when do you leave?
and yes - boys suck when it comes to wardrobes. Mine often says "it'll take me 5 minutes to pack". I want to beat him with a stick every time I hear it.
The clock is quickly winding down. Had a few minor melt downs over the weekend but that is largely due to lack of sleep. I am on a mission to knock out the following & spend tomorrow picking up my dress, getting my lashes done, packing and hopefully getting a decent sleep!
- Clothes - if you haven't already started thinking about what you are wearing during your stay DO IT NOW!!!!! LOL Somehow I forgot this "minor" detail and have been running around trying to find cute beachy wear in the Northeast winter! Dear Fiance became a rain cloud of helpfulness (instead of "reality" LOL) and suggested I look online and do overnight/next day delivery since it will cost about the same as driving all over. So I'm eagerly awaiting those packages to arrive. It is snowing so if there is a delay, I will just buy clothes in Mexico. DONE! On a side note, I am HIGHLY annoyed it took him less than 30 min to pull out a 7 day wardrobe! LOL
- Table Numbers - DONE and look fab in their frames! Time for bubble wrapping.
- Welcome Cards & Itinerary - off I go to Paper Source....they look bland and sad. Hopefully I can find something there to spruce things up! Azul Bride also was gracious enough to share her template with me so that helps get this solved, now to "play" with printing.
- Escort Cards - tonight's late night project
- Bug Spray & "Nod to our Roots" label - tonight's other late night project.
Thanks for "listening" to my countdown rant.