Photo

Generations Riviera Maya 2015 Weddings (And 2014 Too)

generations riviera maya grm karisma el dorado royale 2015 Brides

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#121 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

I can vouch for DJ All Music - they were fantastic for our wedding! let me know if you have any specific questions, I'm more than happy to answer them. 

Hi Ladies!!! I have been reading all of you post for so long now! I was so happy when I came across this forum, all of your posts have been so helpful!! :D We are booked to have our wedding at GRM June 21, 2015 on the pier and I am so excited!! We have decided that we want to get a DJ and I was wondering if anyone has heard any reviews on the DJs through Lomas Travel?

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#122 ChiTiff

ChiTiff
  • 48 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Generations Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

Is anyone using the dinner reservation at Chef's Market that's included as part of the Always & Forever package?  We were planning on using it as our rehearsal dinner, and were told that it was a plated meal where we would be able to pick our entree selections.  Now, 3 months after we booked our wedding, the WC is saying it's just a reservation for 40 people and we all still need to eat from the general buffet at Chef's Market.   

#123 rtscent

rtscent
  • 74 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

@ChiTiff we are using the reservation for our farewell brunch @chefmarket the day after our wedding.

#124 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:07 PM

Is anyone using the dinner reservation at Chef's Market that's included as part of the Always & Forever package? We were planning on using it as our rehearsal dinner, and were told that it was a plated meal where we would be able to pick our entree selections. Now, 3 months after we booked our wedding, the WC is saying it's just a reservation for 40 people and we all still need to eat from the general buffet at Chef's Market.

You were given incorrect info. Your free event included in the always and forever package is a max of 40 people and does take place at the buffet, however you are getting a plated meal with limited choices you can select from prior to your event.

#125 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:08 AM

The new wedding venue, Generations Riviera Maya certainly offers a picturesque backdrop for your wedding story told in photos - as you can see here!!!

Generations Riviera Maya Wedding Album with some teaser samples here:

10620354_10152626432904487_250711348179410548040_10152626433689487_474654768007710620081_10152626436139487_5886084296471

Wishing everyone happy research and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#126 ChiTiff

ChiTiff
    • 48 posts
    • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

You were given incorrect info. Your free event included in the always and forever package is a max of 40 people and does take place at the buffet, however you are getting a plated meal with limited choices you can select from prior to your event.

Thank you!  This was beyond helpful.  Who is everyone's WC?  I just feel beyond annoyed with mine, it's like she doesn't care at all.  

#127 rtscent

rtscent
    • 74 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 25, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

Mine is Valeria @ChifTiff maybe you should ask to switch to another one. This is your WEDDING GIRL!!!!!!

#128 ChiTiff

ChiTiff
    • 48 posts
    • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

@rtscent maybe I will!  I'm interested to see if other people have Ana as their WC and what their experience has been.

#129 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

Brigitte is mine and she has been good. They are supposed to be working as a team now though- so don't send direct to one person- send it to the team email.

#130 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:44 PM

keep in mind that the Azul resorts have their Lomas WC's out of Miami, while El Dorado/Generations resorts are working with Lomas WC's out of Cancun. Valeria is part of the Cancun group, and has always had very good feedback from BDW brides. 

@ChiTiff - unfortunately they are working with many brides who have weddings before yours. It isn't that they don't care, it's that they are very busy. It's stressful for the bride, no doubts. Try your best not to worry - it will all come together as you get closer to your wedding. And once you get onsite, you'll meet with the onsite WC's, who will reconfirm (and change) anything you have planned.

I would ask your planning WC about the free dinner included - it should be a plated meal, where you choose a couple of entrees, 1 appetizer, 1 salad and 1 dessert. Keep asking until you get the answer you expect/want. Persistence is key... use the "other brides have received and we really envisioned xyz..." line. 

Thank you!  This was beyond helpful.  Who is everyone's WC?  I just feel beyond annoyed with mine, it's like she doesn't care at all.  

Mine is Valeria @ChifTiff maybe you should ask to switch to another one. This is your WEDDING GIRL!!!!!!

Brigitte is mine and she has been good. They are supposed to be working as a team now though- so don't send direct to one person- send it to the team email.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users