4 replies to this topic

#1 kellymiller

kellymiller
  • 238 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
  • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Apologies for starting another thread about Pastor York, but I have some additional questions about him that I couldn't find in other threads about him.

I was wondering what his ceremonies are like? I don't want any religion in our ceremony, so I was wondering if anyone could share their ceremony script? Are we able to customize it at all? What about vows? Are those pre determined or can we write our own?

Thanks!

#2 DWBride2015

DWBride2015
  • Site Supporter
  • 128 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Resort- Jellyfish
  • LocationDR Punta Cana

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

if you just email him, he will send you a copy of his scripts. He has two differenrt ones and he is very oprn to change. Just tell him how you would like your ceremony to be and he will work with your.

gmail.com'>Rickandsuzanneyork@gmail.com. I hope this helps.

Soon to be Mrs. Thiam

#3 KBrose

KBrose
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Just had my wedding on 2-20-14 and used Pastor Rick York.  HE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!  I highly recommend him. My family thought he did great too. His service was so great it seemed like he had known us for years!  He sent us a copy of the ceremony prior to the wedding and is open to customizing it to fit your needs.

#4 kellymiller

kellymiller
    • 238 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
    • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

Just had my wedding on 2-20-14 and used Pastor Rick York.  HE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!  I highly recommend him. My family thought he did great too. His service was so great it seemed like he had known us for years!  He sent us a copy of the ceremony prior to the wedding and is open to customizing it to fit your needs.

Thanks!

#5 cneedham

cneedham
    • 151 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 14, 2014
    • Wedding Location:The Majestic Colonial
    • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:47 PM

We will have Pastor Mark Lykins..... He works very closely with Rick....... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users