Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:14 AM

Hi Ladies!

I recently got engaged... actually last Tuesday night on the beach in Akumal :) We love the Mayan, we have been there 3 times now and are looking to get married there next year.

I was orginally looking at having my wedding/reception at the Bahia Principe but now we are looking at getting married off the resort. I've done some research and I am waiting on an email back from Kristee at Fresa weddings but I was wondering for all of you brides out there who got married at a off resort site, what did your budget look like? We wouldn't be staying at the wedding location, we would be staying at the Bahia and then just having the reception/wedding there.  Rough count of who I think would actually come this morning put us at between 40-60 people.

Muchos Gracias in advance! :P

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:41 AM

Hi Ladies!

I recently got engaged... actually last Tuesday night on the beach in Akumal :) We love the Mayan, we have been there 3 times now and are looking to get married there next year.

I was orginally looking at having my wedding/reception at the Bahia Principe but now we are looking at getting married off the resort. I've done some research and I am waiting on an email back from Kristee at Fresa weddings but I was wondering for all of you brides out there who got married at a off resort site, what did your budget look like? We wouldn't be staying at the wedding location, we would be staying at the Bahia and then just having the reception/wedding there.  Rough count of who I think would actually come this morning put us at between 40-60 people.

Muchos Gracias in advance! :P

Congrats on your engagement Icboyko,

We are independent wedding planners in the Riviera and Have beautiful off resorts we can recommend to you, Depending on your style and vision we would be able to give you ideas on budget estimation.  Feel to pm or email us, and we would be happy to help.

The Riviera Maya has beautiful off resort location :)

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#3 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

Congrats and welcome! The MR is truly a beautiful area for a destination wedding.

I know you will find lots of tips and planning ideas on this site that will help you out!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users