Sign in to follow this  
kellymiller

Infinity/convertible Bridesmaid Dresses In Canda

Hi All,

This question is for Canadian Brides specifically in SW Ontario. I'm looking for convertible dresses like the one shown below. I'm having a hard time finding a designer or store that has them listed online. Most of my wedding party lives 6+ hours from me so I'm trying to stream line our dress shopping. Does anyone have any ideas about designers or what bridal stores sell them?

post-276338-0-22151500-1393196332_thumb.jpg

www.dessy.com

this site has the dresses and a storefinder for Canada. just put in your postal code.

good luck!

I found 2 in Milton and 1 in MIssissauga

Has anyone seen convertible dresses anywhere in Canada? SK or Ontario would be best... I'd like to find one for less than $100.

Has anyone seen convertible dresses anywhere in Canada? SK or Ontario would be best... I'd like to find one for less than $100.

Check etsy! I've seen a ton of them there (I found them when pinning on Pinterest!) lots of them shipped to Canada!

I just ordered one off of Etsy from thedaintyard for $55 USD including shipping. It should be here within the month, then if I like it I'll mail it to one of my bridesmaids to try.

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 Are you still looking for resources? I"m having the convertible gown for my BMs. Could not be happier with my decision.

No we ended up getting one from David's Bridal. I helped pay for them as I felt bad they cost $160.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered one off of Etsy from thedaintyard for $55 USD including shipping. It should be here within the month, then if I like it I'll mail it to one of my bridesmaids to try.

Verdict?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk