Photo

Please Help, Travel Agent/website For Secrets Maroma!

Travel Agents Travel Agents secrets maroma

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lydiasusi

lydiasusi
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Hey Ladies,

I usually use Appleone for booking all of our vacations.  A few months back, when I have dove into researching the "perfect" place to get married, Appleone did offer pricing for Secrets Maroma.  

Today, when I checked their site for pricing, they do not have Secrets Maroma offered anymore!!!!! I'm happy I did not put a deposit down with the WC, due to the fact, that I am now clueless onto any websites that offer travel/hotel packages for Maroma.  

I'm not really into using sites like travelocity, expedia, etc. etc.   

May anyone recommend a great travel agent/website that does group packages for Maroma?  I kind of took it as a sign, that maybe I should just start looking for another resort, but on the second hand, maybe not.

Thank you for the help! 

#2 rvalenka

rvalenka
    • 353 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
    • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

Hi! I'm getting married in October at Secrets Maroma Beach! I'm using Wendy from Wright Travel. She has been great! I feel our room block and the AMR benefits are great. I will PM you her info :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

We work really closely with Secrets Maroma.  We are familiar with their group offerings/amenities and one of AMResorts top agencies.  Wendy is one of my agents and is fantastic.

You can read our reviews in the link in my siggy or contact us via the link.  Say you want to use wendy and I can forward to her :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

You have a terrific group of destination wedding experts right here! Wright Travel! They'll be able to help you with what you need, and they also have access to great benefits because of the resorts they work with!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 angelajackson

angelajackson
    • Site Supporter
    • 114 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar Punta Cana
    • LocationSpruce Grove, AB

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:43 AM

I wish there was a Wendy or Wright Travel in Canada... :( 

Anyone have an amazing Canadian Travel Agent that specializes in Destination Weddings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users