#1 Tamra

Tamra
  • Banned
  • 36 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
  • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Hey,
I'm new to the scene, just thought I'd introduce myself :) I'm a Canadian girl marrying an amazing photographer :) I have a 1 year old son that's the best thing ever! We are huge travellers and make it a mission to see the world.....

We were recently engaged in January in Cayo Coco, Cuba :) Was amazing We will be returning for our wedding in January 2015 to Same spot Memories Flamenco :)

Looking to meet lots of awesome fun people full of advice and helping here, also feel free to message me at anytime and let's plan together!
So exciting! Can't wait to chat wedding chat!!!!

I am so Happy I found this site because I'm in love! Between this and pintrest I will not sleep for the next 324 some days till my wedding lol
Tamra
We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
Happy planning!

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum Tamra,  

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#3 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

Congrats and what a romantic place to get engaged!

You will find a ton of stories, ideas and tips here that will help you with your DW.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 Tamra

Tamra
    • Banned
    • 36 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

Thanks Ladies I'm in love with this site :)
    We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
    Happy planning!

#5 crspoon10

crspoon10
    • 150 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 7, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Grande Riviera, Jamaica
    • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

Congrats!! And happy planning! :)

#6 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
    • 213 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
    • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:41 AM

Congratulations! Cuba is an amazing place that's for sure! This site is also amazing! It was definitely my saving grace while planning our big day. If you have questions or need help please let me know I am happy to help out a fellow Cuban Bride! :)

#7 Tamra

Tamra
    • Banned
    • 36 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

@jackshayne

Thanks love :)

Happy planning!

#8 gexton71

gexton71
    • 46 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

Happy wedding planning & Welcome to BDW ......

#9 RandL2015

RandL2015
      • Site Supporter
      • 260 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
      • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:01 AM

Congratulations!! Happy wedding planning!!

#10 Kardev

Kardev
      • 79 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

Congrats and happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users