Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
I will be using

Please Sea if you can respond...

____ You beach ya we'll be there!

____ Sorry, must wave your invitation.
How cute! :-)bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
I did Mad Lib RSVP's. I love them! We've gotten some back and they're hilarious!! People have told me they're the most creative RSVP's they've ever seen. Good times! wink.gif
OH this sounds like so much fun. Can you share how you worded them or left your blanks smile72.gif

We're getting married in PV and we're thinking about doing:

___ ¡Sí! Have a margarita waiting.

___ No, you know I don't speak Spanish.

(For those who don't know the movie, it's a reference to Anchorman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeybaby View Post
We're getting married in PV and we're thinking about doing:

___ ¡Sí! Have a margarita waiting.
___ No, you know I don't speak Spanish.

(For those who don't know the movie, it's a reference to Anchorman)
I think that is super cute & love the Anchorman ref!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenamono View Post
OH this sounds like so much fun. Can you share how you worded them or left your blanks smile72.gif
ooh, sorry I didn't see this before. Here is what we sent them:

_________! (exclamation) _____________________(name(s)) ________(will/will not) attend the wedding and _______ (will/will not) attend the welcome dinner on Thursday night. We can't wait to ________________(verb) and ______________(verb) in Jamaica! Don't forget to _____________________________ (advice) and _____________________!(advice)

Wedding Dinner:

_____ Meat isn't my thing. Please include a veggie meal for me

_____ If I eat ____________, I will die horribly from anaphylactic shock. Please include an allergy-free meal for me.

The only downside is, only 20% of our invitees sent them back by the deadline... they might have been a little difficult for some people. My sister in particular tells me she feels so much pressure to be funny & witty on them so she hasn't sent hers yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
ooh, sorry I didn't see this before. Here is what we sent them:

_________! (exclamation) _____________________(name(s)) ________(will/will not) attend the wedding and _______ (will/will not) attend the welcome dinner on Thursday night. We can't wait to ________________(verb) and ______________(verb) in Jamaica! Don't forget to _____________________________ (advice) and _____________________!(advice)

Wedding Dinner:

_____ Meat isn't my thing. Please include a veggie meal for me

_____ If I eat ____________, I will die horribly from anaphylactic shock. Please include an allergy-free meal for me.

The only downside is, only 20% of our invitees sent them back by the deadline... they might have been a little difficult for some people. My sister in particular tells me she feels so much pressure to be funny & witty on them so she hasn't sent hers yet.
So cute. Wish I could get creative like that I bet some responses were great though.