TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA
OMG that cracked me up.... I think Tim was about to kill me too.
Let's see... I looked for Maria Elena at Pueblo Bonito Rose, I talked about you at Cabo Surf, agonized over the starfish for Natasha and whined that I didn't get to meet her, and talked about Rebecca everytime we drove past Dreams.

we are such nerds!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by host
    we are such nerds!
    It is too funny! I was telling Scott about Janets awesome review and how she posted it from Cabo - he said "if you bring the computer and get on it while in cabo - I will kill you and then post a picture of that on the forum for the girls!" Kinda cute!

It is great to have other brides to bounce ideas off of - I think he would go mad if I shared EVERY thought with him! Thanks for being there ladies!
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
    It is too funny! I was telling Scott about Janets awesome review and how she posted it from Cabo - he said "if you bring the computer and get on it while in cabo - I will kill you and then post a picture of that on the forum for the girls!" Kinda cute!

It is great to have other brides to bounce ideas off of - I think he would go mad if I shared EVERY thought with him! Thanks for being there ladies!
    steve has resigned himself to the thought of sharing me with the forum...he realizes it saved him alot of TMI on my part regarding the wedding.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:34 AM

Seriously...Brett keeps going "Is there anything I can do to help research?" and I keep telling him that there is nothing he can do - just leave me alone with my forum.

#25 KARLA

KARLA
      • 373 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:41 AM

Ha ha, it's addictive!

Honestly, I would not have been as comfortable having the wedding in Cabo without all the reviews. That's why I made sure to post one ASAP and make it long and thorough. Tim agreed that it was important to give back since other people's reviews helped us out so much.

#26 REBECCA

REBECCA
        • VIP Member
        • 1,825 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:58 AM

Janet...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Didn't we havew beautiful waeather?? Meaghan was having her wedding at Dreams on Saturday and us on Sunday. So we bummed into her and Joe on a regular basis. She left her white lights wrapped around the palm trees for us...it was really sweet! Our balcony overlooed the Oceana terrace, so I saw their first dance and I think they saw ours. We were both saying that we wonder how Janet's wedding is going?

Then I was walking by and Nicole calls out my name. It definitely is good to put a face with the name!

Okay seriously, I'm getting off the Internet right now...really...right now .... :) Okay girls...talk to you later (really this time!).

Rebecca
          Rebecca
          <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
          Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#27 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:29 PM

Janet, great review. I went to the Cabo surf on Wednesday and it's such a cute little resort. I think it's great for a smally family to take over or if a couple just wants to get away for a few nights to surf. I'm happy to hear that everything went well for you (well except for the hair situation but it still looked great)

#28 ShannonBoat

ShannonBoat
            • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:10 PM

Hi Janet,

I am going down to Cabo this weekend to check out the Cabo Surf Hotel.

One of my concerns is that I would really lik eit if everyone could stay in one place but Cabo Surf can not accommodate all my guests (apprx. 100 people).

Any suggestions or tips? Should I do it some where else?

Thank you!

#29 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ShannonBoat
                Hi Janet,

I am going down to Cabo this weekend to check out the Cabo Surf Hotel.

One of my concerns is that I would really lik eit if everyone could stay in one place but Cabo Surf can not accommodate all my guests (apprx. 100 people).

Any suggestions or tips? Should I do it some where else?

Thank you!
                Hey Shannon....see my reply on the other Cabo Surf thread. I would talk with Armando and just try to visualize where 100 people will go. It would be a tight squeeze, but it's probably possible? The hotel is so cute...at least go check it out while you are there! Have a great trip! (PS they have THE BEST margaritas we had in Cabo, I'd recommend getting one :) )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users