Hair Makeup Nails Hair Makeup Nails Cancun Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 llevasseur

llevasseur
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hi Ladies,

I just came back from my wedding at Playacar Palace and used Styling Trio for my hair & make-up. I did a trial with them and met Adrian (super nice!) and had Bianca on my make-up and Nadia for my hair. They did a fantastic job! I'm not a girl that wears a lot of makeup normally but I was super happy with how everything came out. They replicated everything perfectly from the trial on the day of and it came out amazing. Every girl wants to look like a princess on their wedding day and they made it happen! I had 4 bridesmaids and  3 moms getting hair & makeup done. With so many different personalities, age ranges, and personal styles, the team was really attentive to each individual's wants and everyone was super happy. If there was something they didnt  like, they were totally comfortable approaching the team and asking for this and that to be changed.

When making my decision, I looked into a few other vendors but my photographer, Ivan Luckie, said hands down, go with Styling Trio. After hearing that review and checking out Styling Trio online (facebook, pinterest, their website), it was one of the few items I decided to splurge on. My fiance wasn't too thrilled about the bill but his look and the breathless "WOW!" I got from our first look was priceless. Just book them already!!!

Hi, can you tell me what the standard was for tipping them?

Thanks!

Lindsay

#12 spjwedding

spjwedding
    • 157 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Zama Beach Club
    • LocationIsla Mujeres, Mexico

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:25 PM

@lisajgarcia3 that was such a lovely wedding video, it made me dry and I'm not a cryer!

#13 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:58 AM

We've also seen the amazing work of Styling Trio in our weddings, and agree they set the bar high! 

Priceless to capture the once-in-a-lifetime beauty of a bride on her wedding day in photos to be cherished for a lifetime!!! 

Here's some samples to show you.....since a picture is worth a thousand words.....enjoy :)

856594_10151439479994487_1820231703_o.jp

884535_10151439486639487_1076782551_o.jp

you can see more at the album link here: Barcelo Maya Wedding 

Wishing all you brides the most perfectly beautiful You on your Wedding Day - Cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#14 tkennerson

tkennerson
      • 49 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - Ceremony: North Beach, Reception: Ballroom

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:34 PM

I wouldn't hesitate hiring them, I have worked closely to them in many wedding, honestly I like so much what I have seen during this past years, a good make up artist will make you feel gorgeous!! So will be your pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering booking them, however Adrian is not available.  Have you worked with Brenda on his team?  Are they all just as good?

Hi, can you tell me what the standard was for tipping them?

Thanks!

Lindsay

Im considering them, however Adrian is not available.  Wondering about his other associates.  Are they just as good?

#15 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
      • Vendor
      • 183 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:41 PM

@tkennerson I do not remember her, I have worked mainly with Adrian, in many weddings Adrian bring more than one make up artist but honestly I do not remember their names :(

#16 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
        • Vendor
        • 183 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:00 PM

This is what Adrian is able to do!!! It was a day after on the Trash the dress, make up was a day ago! no post production on her skin!

Tara-Moretti.jpg

#17 nattiegams325

nattiegams325
          • 228 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:43 AM

@ Dahniella you seem to be someone who works for Trend and art. This forum is for brides looking for real reviews, not made up advertisements.

#18 Stefani

Stefani
          • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:27 AM

WOW! Styling trio is amazing!!! I was so nervous about getting my hair and makeup done with no trial but they did an amazing job. I looked the most beautiful I've ever looked. HIRE THEM!! Dont even question it anymore. 

Look at their instagram to find more pics of hairstyles/makeup they've done

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hair Makeup Nails, Hair Makeup Nails, Cancun Riviera Maya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users