Photo

Not Getting Married Until 2015...am I Planning 2 Early?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 MissJen3

MissJen3
  • 257 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2015
  • LocationToronto area

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

@csho I am going to talk to my FI this evening about the situation. See what he thinks.  My personal feeling is that I am anxious about making sure we get the date we have our hearts set on, so I would like to secure it asap.  

@kmk2016 If you could forward along the information it would be greatly appreciated. That way if my FI agrees this evening I can start the process of messaging another TA. 

#42 zupochka

zupochka
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

it's never to early, especially if you like everything perfect!

#43 SuchALady777

SuchALady777
    • 154 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Nassau, Bahamas
    • LocationNYC

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:08 AM

I Started Planning 16 months out, wedding is 09/2015. It's really relaxing when you have the time to do everything without feeling rushed.

#44 helenk

helenk
    • 268 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
    • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

We were engaged February of this year and started really planning in like April/May. We booked our resort at the end of May and our photographer in June for our October 2015 wedding. We initially were thinking of a November 2015 date but it was already booked! So I guess it's good we started early. I have a friend who started planning before me and she's getting married July 2016. It's never too early I say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#45 SilaC

SilaC
    • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Hi Clarissa, I think that you're right on track. Usually brides plan their wedding like a year or a year and a half in advanced. Take into consideration that if you want to book a venue you might want to do it now. Sometimes is hard to book a venue less than a year in advanced.

#46 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
      • 150 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
      • LocationDominican

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:55 PM

@csho I am going to talk to my FI this evening about the situation. See what he thinks.  My personal feeling is that I am anxious about making sure we get the date we have our hearts set on, so I would like to secure it asap.  

@kmk2016 If you could forward along the information it would be greatly appreciated. That way if my FI agrees this evening I can start the process of messaging another TA. 

I started planning almost 2 years in advance. I loved it because I never felt rushed, could wait for "a bargain", and it gave my guests plenty of time to save up for the DW. I loved not making rushed decisions and instead could truly decide what I wanted most she choosing resorts, decor, and all the other little details that take lots of time and research to decide on.

Happy planning!!

#47 Bride2b15

Bride2b15
      • 151 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams riviera cancun mexico

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

Hi

I'm getting married at Dreams Riviera in November 2015 and I am already making plans etc.

#48 vsschick

vsschick
      • 157 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 1, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:19 PM

It's never too early. My wedding is 2016 and I started planning in June 2014. I;m giving myself extra time to work out every single detail

#49 MillerK

MillerK
      • 30 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:NY

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:11 AM

Plannig is an essential factor to do anything bigger and marriage is obviously a grand ocassion to anyone. It is very much fine that you are taking time. If you want your wedding perfect or love details then, taking time becomes necessary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users