Jellyfish Vs Resort?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ktzaz000

ktzaz000
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Hi Brides!

I'm trying to book a wedding for March of 2015...

I have heard great things about the Jellyfish but am wondering if it will be a lot more money.

I am also having a hard time deciding which resort is the best to get married at?

Anyone know which is better the resort or jellyfish? Which resort? Which place gets you the most without breaking the bank?

Also my guest list is about 75 to 100 so I'm wondering if there is any other resorts with large function rooms

Decisions decisions….any help is greatly appreciated :)

#2 colivia

colivia
    • 150 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

My best friend had her wedding and reception at the Jellyfish in February 2013. It was absolutely gorgeous, and the food was delicious. We saw many weddings at the resort (Majestic Elegance) during our stay, and their wedding at the Jellyfish was so much more amazing than any that happened at the resort. If you're able to swing the cost then by all means go with the Jellyfish!!

#3 TAkathy

TAkathy
    • Insiders
    • 89 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

I know an excellent wedding coordinator in Aruba who can plan and manage any event you want done to your specifications.  Beach wedding, some resorts, restaurants, etc.  She is well connected and has fantastic resources so you can plan the wedding you want. Many places havewedding "menus" to select from - with her you are creating the menu to have your dream event.

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#4 ktzaz000

ktzaz000
      • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

@colivia thanks for the info!

I'm going to try to swing jellyfish

#5 kmanna

kmanna
        • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

I actually thought Jellyfish was cheaper than the resort. But this depends on the resort and your selections. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users