#11 Tamra

• Banned
  • 36 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
  • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:42 AM

So exciting :) Congrats and welcome!!!

Happy planning
We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
Happy planning!

#12 Victor Herrera

Victor Herrera
  • Vendor
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:45 AM

Hi ladies!  My name is Leslie and I'm a 2015 spring bride  :wub:   We are planning for May in Los Cabo Mexico and would love any advice I could get on planning this wedding.  I've absolutely no idea where to begin and will love all the advice I could get :)   Thanks! xoxo 

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS Leslie and all 2015 Brides to-be in Mexico!

Celebrating love is always good news    :)

Planning your wedding way in advance tells us that you are very organized and farsighted, keep on like that. You can make your dream of wedding come true. You had made  a really good choice, we have had  gorgeous ceremonies here and you could be blessed by a spectacular sunset on  the beach. 

Good luck and Best Wishes planning your Big Day! 

logo 1296707874

Victor Herrera Photography

#13 gexton71

• 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

welcome to the forum and congrates mate........

#14 mckievme

• 183 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

Congratulations and welcome! I'm also a Spring 2015 bride excited about planning a destination wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users