I'm wearing a weighted veil that will be tucked under my hair That way it can't blow around and is also lower on the back of my head .

post-282430-142686875287_thumb.jpg

That's the hairstyle.

post-282430-142686877151_thumb.jpg

That's how I'm having my weighted veil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's the style I want to do as well. I ordered the veil but won't see it until Easter. It's not a long one - just to elbows, maybe a touch shorter. I definitely want to look into the weights. We're going to be up on a rooftop terrace so if I actually decide to wear the veil, I don't want it blowing around. I love that hairstyle and the hair piece too! Gorgeous!

• Like 1

Mine will cause I tried it outside on a windy day haha @@LisaAnthonyPoppy and it's really weighted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I bought veil weights that I need to sell! I've decided against a veil for my ceremony. shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiFb-NT0nvbeVgTAmk6

PM me if interested :)

Edited by pddcmc

Awww thanks guys! Wedding was so amazing! I'm so mad to be back at work planning other people's vacations again  -_-

I posted pictures in my gallery! Have a peak - can't wait to see the photog's pictures!!! 

• Like 1

Awww thanks guys! Wedding was so amazing! I'm so mad to be back at work planning other people's vacations again  -_-

I posted pictures in my gallery! Have a peak - can't wait to see the photog's pictures!!! 

I think your gallery is empty :( I couldn't see any pics!

Hey congrats on being a Mrs!! You definitely have to post the photog pics when you get them! And a review too!!

Yep you're right Kim. I couldn't see any either.

Hey congrats on being a Mrs!! You definitely have to post the photog pics when you get them! And a review too!!

Yep you're right Kim. I couldn't see any either.

Sorry - not the greatest with computers sometimes lol

They should be posted in the gallery now!