I'm not only doing a veil but a tiara as well - it's the only day in my life to wear one...who cares if it's "too much" for a beach wedding? It's my day!  :P I wanted the "Princess Kate" look

Id love to know about the veil weights too! I was just thinking today that I needed to get some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll be wearing a veil for the ceremony.. For me it's not much about the tradition, but more about how romantic it looks. I am going to look into veil weights.

• Like 1

I'll be wearing a veil for the ceremony.. For me it's not much about the tradition, but more about how romantic it looks. I am going to look into veil weights.

Same here. I just thought it finished off my look really well but I wasn't going to wear one originally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not only doing a veil but a tiara as well - it's the only day in my life to wear one...who cares if it's "too much" for a beach wedding? It's my day!  :P I wanted the "Princess Kate" look

Hey - happy wedding day!! Hope you had an absolutely wonderful wedding and a beautiful day!!

• Like 2

Hey - happy wedding day!! Hope you had an absolutely wonderful wedding and a beautiful day!!

@@travelgal78

Ditto, I hope your wedding day was beautiful. Please post pics :) 

• Like 2