Catamaran Cruise? Boat Help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bncandi

bncandi
  • Site Supporter
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

Has anyone rented any boat excursions as a "gift" for your guests?  I wanted to rent one the day before our wedding but am unsure of the types or the ones some of you guys had good experiences with?

Thanks

#2 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
    • 213 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
    • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

Where are you getting married? We did a catamaran sunset dinner cruise in Varadero Cuba, Sunwing provided it. It's not an advertised option as part of their excursions, but we knew about it and spoke to the Sunwing rep at the resort and he arranged it for us. It was awesome, we loved it!

#3 bncandi

bncandi
    • Site Supporter
    • 38 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

oh sorry... Punta Cana

#4 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
      • 213 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
      • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:56 AM

Check with your carrier who offers excursions, they might offer something that's not advertised! Or if you have a large enough group, they would just do it for you because it means $$ for them! Never hurts to ask :)

#5 tlanesey

tlanesey
      • 27 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 19, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Majestic Elegance
      • LocationPunta Cana, DR

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

I have arranged to have a dinner cruise with La Barcaza in punta cana. From what I understand they come and pick your group up from the resort and also bring you back. Our cruise is on March 18 so I can let you know how it is when we get back:)

#6 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

Has anyone rented any boat excursions as a "gift" for your guests?  I wanted to rent one the day before our wedding but am unsure of the types or the ones some of you guys had good experiences with?

Thanks

As Wedding coordinators in the Rivera Maya, we would advice you to maybe make the catamaran tour at least 2 days before the wedding.  Always try to keep the day before the wedding with less activities , just so your guests will save up all the energy for the wedding day.

Happy Planning!!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#7 Dave Cochrane

Dave Cochrane
        • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:59 PM

bncandi,

Please go look at http://www.bestdesti...-opinion/page-6 . It's the thread for La Barcaza, and I posted a lengthy review of my experience.

Summary: The excursion itself is awesome if you have the patience for the lack of organization.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users