Allure 8800 Wedding Dress: Size 6 Excellent Condition

Dresses lace satin

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sehausle

Sehausle
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

I wore this incredible dress to my destination wedding this October. I have sent it in for an extensive cleaning (worth $250) so the dress is in perfect condition. It has been altered slightly (shortened) I am 5'7 and honestly I could have used for it to be shortened even more...I did not want to lose any of the train. it also has a French Bustle (which you can decide to use or not) added from Anna's Alterations (adding $75 in value)

It was purchased at Anjolique Bridal (Charlotte-Huntersville) and retails for over $1300. It is V-neckline, sheath, 2 piece gown with charmeuse satin lining and lace applique overlay. Lace overlay is adorned with embroidery and crystals. I chose the ivory lace with the cafe satin lining.

Label Size: 6 Bust: 36 Hips: 38 Label Size: 6 Waist: 25 Height w/shoes approx: 64 inches

Photos with blocked out faces are the dress listed/ I've also included the manufacturer photo as well (1) .Paypal only.

Email gmail.com'>Sehausle@gmail.com or P

M Attached File  DSC_9199.jpg   120.22KB   5 downloadsAttached File  DSC_9006.jpg   62.26KB   6 downloadsAttached File  DSC_9120.jpg   82.49KB   5 downloadsme. PAYPAL only.

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

Congratulations! It's a beautiful gown! I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it. There are also the classified ads forums that you could post it to! Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 august2215

august2215
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

Have you sold your dress yet? I realize the post is a bit old but I am VERY Interested in it. What is your price?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users