Photo

Villa Del Arco

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rupinski

rupinski
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

Has anyone been married at Villa Del Arco?

What time of year is the best to travel to Cabo?

Thanks for the help.

#2 J0hanna

J0hanna
    • 81 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
    • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

I asked the same question. Have you been in contact with the coordinators there? I'm confirmed for 10/03/2014. however, there is so much delay with responses. 

#3 rupinski

rupinski
    • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

We get a slow response too. However tonight we received an email stating they only allow certain vendors at the resort and will not give us the list until we put a payment down to confirm our date. I'm not happy about that. I'm looking at other options right now.

#4 J0hanna

J0hanna
      • 81 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
      • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

yeah, that's how it was for me. Everything fits in our budget so we chose this one. I had another wedding coordinator named Lisbeth and now I have Rocio. Plus the person whom I inquired about room rates is a different person too so I'm not sure if changes were made.  But I put down my deposit already and still getting a super slow response. I'm more nervous now because they confirmed a time for my ceremony when I never even confirmed the times with them.... ouch. I'm still waiting to hear back.  Good Luck on your search. I looked at Riu....may be pricier but the all-inclusive seems straight forward there and its a beautiful location. Just a rec :)

-Jo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users