Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Please Welcome Ann (Acw271011) As Our Canadian Community Manager

Hello Everyone,

Please welcome Ann as our new Canadian Community Manager.  She has been a member for years and is planning a vow renewal!

Welcome @acw271011

• Like 1

Aww thanks Tammy!

I'm excited about being a community volunteer on BDW! I love this site and think it's a wonderful resource for all you ladies (and men) out there stressing over your wedding planning!

And yes, I'm working at trying to put a vow renewal together for our anniversary in October 2015 in Mexico. So I'm also trying to plan right along with all of you! On a much smaller scale of course!

Congrats to all the engaged brides to be and grooms to be out there! Good luck with your planning and have fun with it!!

• Like 2

Aww thanks Tammy!

I'm excited about being a community volunteer on BDW! I love this site and think it's a wonderful resource for all you ladies (and men) out there stressing over your wedding planning!

And yes, I'm working at trying to put a vow renewal together for our anniversary in October 2015 in Mexico. So I'm also trying to plan right along with all of you! On a much smaller scale of course!

Congrats to all the engaged brides to be and grooms to be out there! Good luck with your planning and have fun with it!!

Welcome on Ann, and congrats on your vow renewal in mexico, if you are Thinking of the Riviera Maya, please let us know and we will be happy to help and advice you.

Welcome on Ann, and congrats on your vow renewal in mexico, if you are Thinking of the Riviera Maya, please let us know and we will be happy to help and advice you.

Thank you! We got married in Jamaica, so I've done some of the planning bit for a DW. My hard thing now is just deciding on a resort. We're going to be a really small group, and I'm having a hard time finding out what we can and can't do with so few people. It all seems geared to larger groups of at least 20 people. We'll only be 6 or 8 including my husband and I. I signed up for the webinar next month on the resort I'm really drawn to, Gran Porto Real, so I hope to get most of my questions answered then. I love the look of it! I keep looking at other resorts, but keep coming back to GPR. I would love the Royal, but I think it's just a little over the top for my pricing.