jwalsh

Bridesmaid Gifts..should I Give More?

Hey are great gifts...I'm struggling to find something more affordable as I have 5-6 ugh lol

@@jayejayelynn My plan is to buy the girls dresses i only have 2 so that helps and i am going to try to keep them 100$ or less. However alterations will be there expense. I am also getting them sole less sandals to wear at the wedding and an OOT bag like all the other guest just a little more personalized. I attached a picture here!

post-274116-0-88264800-1401725145_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

yeah since they all already bought their dresses bc they live away from me I'll get them gifts plus pay for makeup and hair as well as provide some jewelry for the day of.

• Like 1

I'm ordering their dresses overseas to save some money- hoping to have them less than $150 a piece. I'm also buying their "getting ready robes", Rayban aviators (suggested by another BDW bride) and silk clutches that are going to be carried instead of flowers. I have 4 girls and a guy (I'll be paying for his pants/vest and sunglasses)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girls are paying for their own dresses, but I'm buying them sandals, earrings, bracelet, getting ready shirt, tumbler, personalized canvas tote bag from Lands End, custom hanger with their name, and bridesmaid tank top.  I also might get each of them a personalized beach towel.  My sister is a beautician and will be doing everyone's hair.  They are on their own for makeup as of now. 

My girls are paying for their own dresses, but I'm buying them sandals, earrings, bracelet, getting ready shirt, tumbler, personalized canvas tote bag from Lands End, custom hanger with their name, and bridesmaid tank top.  I also might get each of them a personalized beach towel.  My sister is a beautician and will be doing everyone's hair.  They are on their own for makeup as of now. 

Cool - your bridal party are sure lucky ladies!!! 

Thanks @@jayejayelynn!!  They are all spending so much money to come to the wedding so I'm trying to give them quite a few items in their thank you bags.  Regardless of how much or little anyone gives their bridesmaids, they will all be thankful regardless!!! 

Great ideas! I am kind of stuck because I am only have a MOH and she is traveling far to be with us, throwing my shower and Bach party and has to pay for her 2 sons to come. So I want to make sure her time is special. I was thinking she would get her own OOT bag besides the 1 OOT bag per room, and hers would include a robe, flip flops, barefoot sandals and her gift. We are toying with the idea of diamond earrings from tiffany's (our colors are tiffany blue so the box would go great) or an excursion for her and her partner while on vacation.....really though we are unsure of what to do.