Photo

New Generations Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MandM2014

MandM2014
  • 65 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya (not sure of the resort)

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

Has anyone visited this resort on a site visit?  I am currently trying to decide between Generations Riviera Maya, Azul Sensatori, and Azul Beach and I really like the fact that this resort is new!  There isn't much information on it because I will be opening February 1st but I didn't know if anyone had visited it and had any insight.

Thanks!!!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

OH my gosh!  I just got off the phone with the resort and the grand opening is tomorrow.  I asked them to send me pics.  We are scheduling to stay in June.

It looks really amazing and is such a great option for weddings because it is right next to El Dorado Royale/Casitas so you can have kids or an adults only side.

Let me know what questions you may have...ps. did you know we have our Karisma Wedding Webinar for Feb. 22.  They will go over the Generations Resorts during that webinar.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

I just got back from Generations Riviera Maya.

Generations Riviera Maya Review and Picture Gallery Here

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users