Nassau Bahamas Weddings

Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 nicoled15

nicoled15
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Hey I was on the webinar today - looks like they up loaded it to you tube http://youtu.be/_1MmoTL6mSg  But you can visit the website www.thebluestarfishbeachbungalows.com 

#12 Tia Maria

Tia Maria
    • 27 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Thanks.. I glimpsed it but I'm already set for Nassau. I cannot fathom having my wedding on an even smaller island.

#13 nicoled15

nicoled15
      • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

@Tia Maria - lol...

#14 Tia Maria

Tia Maria
        • 27 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

I mentioned this to Jose my Dj.. and he laughed so hard.. said it iss actually tge smallest inhabited island and only tiny planes can get there or tug boats.. he did say if I wanted the small private island experience ..he could arrange something from Nassau. . Almost tempting

#15 nicoled15

nicoled15
          • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

Yeah -  I figured it was small but I think my fiance is more set on something like that - I'm just not completely sold... We've been to Nassau before.... I think he just wants something different... Maybe I'll give in to his one request... lol.  I'll keep you posted...

#16 Tia Maria

Tia Maria
            • 27 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

Jose said if you give him a email or call he said he had two ideas that might fit both of you... www.paradiseweddingsbahamas.com
              Jose said if you give him a email or call he said he had two ideas that might fit both of you... www.paradiseweddingsbahamas.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users