• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#381 kdepass2

kdepass2
  • 15 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 25, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Resort & Spa, Lucea, Jamaica

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:43 AM

Booked our wedding! October 27 2016!! We are doing Beach Gazebo and Poolside for our reception. Private dinner.

@margaretsmith7273's pictures looked GORGEOUS! (Only 70% happy? ahhh!!)

#382 gnewburry

gnewburry
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

Hi ladies :) I am planning a destination wedding for June 2016 and wanted any tips or reviews on the Royalton White sands reort and weddings :)

#383 kenwash

kenwash
    • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:56 PM

About one week until my Royalton wedding! Does anyone know how the weather is in December? The forecast is calling for rain :-(

#384 Erika072116

Erika072116
      • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:36 AM

Hello Everyone!

I am getting married at the Royalton White Sands Montego Bay July 21, 2016. Has anyone gotten married there? Any helpful information I should know? What about decor? I live in Miami and kind of worried my dreams won't turn into reality. HELP!

#385 ikm

ikm
        • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:24 PM

Hi there,

Brides, I need your help. Has anyone been assigned/ worked with Ashley G. as their wedding coordinator? What was that experience for you? How was she as a wedding coordinator? I believe the wedding coordinator can make or break the day.

Thanks!

#386 FutureMrsNeil

FutureMrsNeil
          • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:26 PM

Booked our wedding! October 27 2016!! We are doing Beach Gazebo and Poolside for our reception. Private dinner.

@margaretsmith7273's pictures looked GORGEOUS! (Only 70% happy? ahhh!!)

I'll be getting married on Oct 28, 2016. Can't wait!!

#387 Mrswalker2b

Mrswalker2b
            • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:12 PM

@ikm@ikm@ikm

Hi there,

Brides, I need your help. Has anyone been assigned/ worked with Ashley G. as their wedding coordinator? What was that experience for you? How was she as a wedding coordinator? I believe the wedding coordinator can make or break the day.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have Ashley G. as my coordinator. my wedding is May 13, 2016. So far she has been ok, she usually gets back to me within 2 days. I just hit my "four month out mark " and I reached out to her. she then sent over about 10 preliminary questions for Me to submit, which can help her set up a invoice. I am having a private reception and a beach gazebo ceremony. I will be taking all of my decor because I feel like they are too expensive for simple things. I am curious to know if anyone has rented the sound system and what type of media they used to attach to the sound system as well as the overall experience. I was considering a DJ but I would rather avoid any mishaps and play the kind of music that I enjoy. I also opted for an outside vendor for photo/video/makeup
              • ikm likes this

#388 ikm

ikm
              • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:40 PM

Thanks @Mrswalker2b. I'd be interested to hear how things go with your wedding day with Ashley G. I'm getting married in September on the beach gazebo.

On another note, I belong to the "Royalton White Sands Brides/Grooms" group and groupmembers share alot of helpful information. You should join because I'm sure there is a thread about the sound system. Let me know if I can help you/ if you have trouble joining the group.

@ikm@ikm@ikm
                Hi,

I have Ashley G. as my coordinator. my wedding is May 13, 2016. So far she has been ok, she usually gets back to me within 2 days. I just hit my "four month out mark " and I reached out to her. she then sent over about 10 preliminary questions for Me to submit, which can help her set up a invoice. I am having a private reception and a beach gazebo ceremony. I will be taking all of my decor because I feel like they are too expensive for simple things. I am curious to know if anyone has rented the sound system and what type of media they used to attach to the sound system as well as the overall experience. I was considering a DJ but I would rather avoid any mishaps and play the kind of music that I enjoy. I also opted for an outside vendor for photo/video/makeup

#389 Mrswalker2b

Mrswalker2b
                • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:49 PM

@ikm

Thanks @Mrswalker2b. I'd be interested to hear how things go with your wedding day with Ashley G. I'm getting married in September on the beach gazebo.

On another note, I belong to the "Royalton White Sands Brides/Grooms" group and groupmembers share alot of helpful information. You should join because I'm sure there is a thread about the sound system. Let me know if I can help you/ if you have trouble joining the group.

Hi,

yes I would love to join how do I find it ?

#390 ikm

ikm
                  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:46 PM

Mrswalker2b,

• Log onto FB
                    • Search for "Royalton White sands brides/grooms"
                    • Click the "Groups" tab
                    • Ask to join

FYI-This is a closed group so you might need to contact Pauline Blacoe (i.e. the admin) if you aren't admitted within a few days. Again, this is a super helpful group. I'll see you there!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: royalton, white sands, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users