Hello future brides!! I've been reading all your posts, comments and reviews for months now! (I was engaged last April 2013) BUT My fiance and I were not ready yet to begin planning because of other great things happening in our lifes: house, new job, etc.

NOW, we are ready! And I'm super duper excited to get started!!

We always knew we would have a destination wedding so back when I was first engaged, I started to look up resorts...

I came across the Royalton White Sands in Montego Bay. It just opened this November 2014.

Well, we took a chance and booked our wedding despite them not being opened for that long! My date: November 17, 2014. YAY! :)

Anyways, enough about me - the whole point is I can't find ANYTHING on this website for the Royalton White Sands SO I thought I would post what I have so far from the wedding planner in case any other brides need more info!

Happy Planning ladies - wishing you all the best!

Pam :) xo

post-270939-0-70852800-1390861287_thumb.jpg

post-270939-0-39428400-1390861295_thumb.jpg

post-270939-0-13581100-1390861306_thumb.jpg

Royalton White Sands - Wedding Guide-4.pdf

Royalton White Sands Legal Requirements.pdf

Royalton White Sands Private Event Menus-1.pdf

Royalton White Sands-Wedding Packages-1.pdf

• Like 7

Hi there pamela

Just wanted to see if you can send me the attachments via email/pm

I sent you an email on this website, I am having trouble viewing the attachments

Thank-you again

Polly

Hi Polly! Sure no problem! I'll email them to you tomorrow morning....

Btw if anybody reviews what I said above - there's a typo:

I said the royalton opened November 2014

ACTUALLY it opened November 2013!

Pam

Please send email to me also? Thanks

ggray513@yahoo.com

Hi everyone! I haven't been able to find much information on this resort either! I have been in contact with Laura, a wedding coordinator at the resort, and she wasn't able to send me any photos of the reception areas as they haven't hosted many weddings yet. She said she would email me photos as they host them and I will pass them on to this forum!

Hi Ladies ~ I am having my vow renewal at RWS April 15, 2014. I don't have much more information to share as I am also waiting for more information. However, as soon as I receive them I will share the information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi can you email me the attachments as well at sophorn_h@yahoo.ca

Sent! :)

Hi everyone! I haven't been able to find much information on this resort either! I have been in contact with Laura, a wedding coordinator at the resort, and she wasn't able to send me any photos of the reception areas as they haven't hosted many weddings yet. She said she would email me photos as they host them and I will pass them on to this forum!

Hi Sarah! Congrats on your wedding! Thanks for contibuting to the forum as you get more info!

FYI - Laura works out of Toronto - I've been told she works with you up until you land in Montego Bay...which I think is great!

So far she's been very responsive BUT now that I've booked my wedding date she's advised she won't contact me until JUNE to start planning! JUNE! I couldn't believe it LOL for my November wedding....anyways guess I can relax until then!

Happy planning!

Pam

Hi Ladies ~ I am having my vow renewal at RWS April 15, 2014. I don't have much more information to share as I am also waiting for more information. However, as soon as I receive them I will share the information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there! Congrats on your vow renewal! I'm getting married in November of this year so YES please post anything that you think would help us with planning!

Also, looking forward to your review when you return!

Congrats again!

Pam

Hi there! New to this and the forum. Glad to find others inquiring about the RWS. Getting married there December 2014. Will follow this thread for any info or pics of the venue. Thanks!