Mexico Postcards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Anya530

Anya530
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

Hi!

Does anyone have any tips on where I can buy a batch of nice Mexico postcards online (perhaps a local Mexican store with a website?)? We are looking to have the majority of them with different pictures/designs as we want to use them instead of a traditional guestbook at our pre-destination-wedding party in our home town (we are getting married in Mexico!). We would need quite a few of these (maybe around 100), and need to find a place that ships to Canada.

Thanks!

#2 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
    • Site Supporter
    • 358 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hi Anya530 - did you try Zazzle or CafePress? ).  You have to scroll through or type specific location names in the search but that's where I found some for Riviera Maya, Tulum, and Cancun.  If you are looking for vintage style postcards, I would also try ebay and etsy.  Hope that helps!

~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

#3 rvalenka

rvalenka
    • 353 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
    • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

That's a great idea! We were thinking about using postcards for our table numbers for our AHR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 nina1116

nina1116
    • 64 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:15 AM

Love the sites, thanks for the tip! We are using postcards as our guestbook (much easier to carry).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users