Photo

2015 Jamaica Brides - Post Here! Lets Help Each Other :-)

Jamaica weddings Jamaica Resorts & Hotels Beach Weddings destination weddings Locations

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#71 Brinley

Brinley
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Sandals resorts amazing!  I am sure your wedding was truly amazing.

I see a lot of great resorts listed, and have had a chance to visit several.  I would like to visit Royalton based on what I have heard.

Another nice resort for weddings (18+) is Jewel at Dunn's River in Ocho Rios.  It is a small resort, formerly a Sandals, and worth taking a look at, if you are looking for a quaint spot. 

#72 Virginia

Virginia
    • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

Hello,

I'm looking to see if anyone is getting married between Feb 25th and Mar 4th 2015 in Jamaica?.. Our wedding date is on Sat Feb 28th at the Riu in Negril. We have booked our amazing photographer Jamie Dimitry. His work is incredible and he is always down south doing weddings and has the experience. We were at a wedding in DR in April and he did the wedding and the results were just amazing. 

What I am looking for is to see if anyone will be in Jamaica getting married at this time and looking for a reliable, experienced and super friendly photographer and see if we could split the cost of his travel because currently we are paying for a 3 day for him to come to our wedding.. But if anyone is interested in having him also we could extend his stay and split the costs of his travel as you know this is an extra costly cost.

Please don't hesitate to get back to me with any questions whatsoever. 

#73 Deanine

Deanine
      • 9 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium, Lucea, Jamaica

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

FutureMrsMichaud, How were the hairstylists at the Zentropia spa at Grand Palladium?  I'm getting married there in March and am a little nervous about the hair and makeup.

#74 FutureMrsMichaud

FutureMrsMichaud
      • 10 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 7, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium - Lady Hamilton. Montego Bay, Jamaica
      • LocationVictoria, British Columbia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:28 AM

FutureMrsMichaud, How were the hairstylists at the Zentropia spa at Grand Palladium?  I'm getting married there in March and am a little nervous about the hair and makeup.

Sending you a private message :)

#75 Deanine

Deanine
      • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

Sending you a private message :)

Thank you!

#76 Mystciindia

Mystciindia
      • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:40 PM

Please email mysticindia2009@gmail.com for quotations on Indian wedding planning, Delicious indian food, Priest Mandap Indian DJ etc.

#77 Deanine

Deanine
        • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:31 AM

Hi Everyone!

We're getting married March 6th, 2015, at the Grand Palladium.  Does anyone have any information on local bands we can hire?  Looking for a Reggae band with a lead singer.  

Thanks!!

Deanine

#78 leannenl

leannenl
        • 1 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 29, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe
        • LocationRunaway Bay, Jamaica

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited that I found this forum!!! I am getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe in November 2015! I'm just getting started with the planning, so any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
        Leanne

#79 cankem80

cankem80
        • 185 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 22, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Montego Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSt. Louis, Mo

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

I will be having my wedding at the Holiday Inn Sunspreee in MBJ. I have been to several MBJ resorts and i have had the most fun here, it will be economical for my guests and i overrall love the service they provide. Wherever you choose in Jamaica, it will be beautiful. So far we are at about $4000 which is pretty good for what i want. I am sure we will be a bit higher but i know i woul dhave spent much more at home. I looked at doing it at the RIU, but they are a megaresort and i want the quaint feeling. I love that midway through my vacations with the HI, I have met several guests and pretty much recognized most of the people because not as many rooms. I looked at outside vendors but it is about the same as using the resort so i am just going to leave it in Julianne's hand (our onsite coordinator). I am looking for a place to deliver fried chicken, lol. They dont serve that on the resort and it is a must for my reception. Happy planning and if i can be of any assistance let me know.

#80 DK11

DK11
        • 1 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 2, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Riu Montego Bay
        • LocationCanada

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:38 AM

Hi everyone! 

Our wedding date is April 2, 2015 at the Riu Montego Bay. This forum is so helpful, so much useful information!  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jamaica, weddings, Jamaica, Resorts & Hotels, Beach Weddings, destination weddings, Locations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users