Photo

Playacar Palace

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ktov09

ktov09
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

I'm getting married in the spring of 2015 at Playacar Palace and was wondering if there are any other Playacar Palace brides on here. Would love to hear about your thoughts for photos, flowers, and hair/makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 hanaefaith

hanaefaith
    • 22 posts
      • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

Hi ktov09, I was wondering when in spring are you planning to get married? I wanted to get married here but the wedding coordinator told me all my guests have to stay at least 5 nights minimum. Is that true?

#3 ktov09

ktov09
      • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:35 AM

I'm not getting married til May. I'm using a TA and was never told about a 5 day minimum. Actually got quoted 4-7 days.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:00 AM

We do weddings at Playacar Palace all the time.  We are a top palace agency and we book people less than 5 nights all the time.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 ylan9383

ylan9383
        • 188 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Playacar Palace, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
        • LocationChicago

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:43 AM

I'll be getting married at Playacar Palace 11/13/14. 

#6 ktov09

ktov09
        • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:05 AM

Ylan9383 congrats! Do youknow any specifics yet?

#7 ylan9383

ylan9383
          • 188 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Playacar Palace, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
          • LocationChicago

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

@ktov09

I've received a bunch of material from PP.  What do you want to know?    I'll give it my best shot!

#8 ktov09

ktov09
          • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

I'm wondering quotes on hair and makeup? Is it worth getting it done at the resort? If you have the reception on beach deck closest to señor frogs is there an extra charge? And is there a time restriction on it such as Dj can only be til 10? Thanks

#9 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
            • 167 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

I'm wondering quotes on hair and makeup? Is it worth getting it done at the resort? If you have the reception on beach deck closest to señor frogs is there an extra charge? And is there a time restriction on it such as Dj can only be til 10? Thanks

@ktov09 - I can send you a spa pricing list, I getting married at PP in June. You can use your resort credits and I've heard only positive things. No extra charge for reception on the beach deck if you have free private events (depends on number of room nights booked). Yes, Dj is only available until 10 for outdoor events.

#10 ktov09

ktov09
              • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

@RachelHolmes21- I would love that thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users