Invitations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajlloyd15

ajlloyd15
  • Site Supporter
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

I have finally finished a draft of the passport invitations but the rounded corner punch that I am using seems to make the corners too rounded. So I was curious as to what brand/which type and whatever other advice those who have already been through this may have for a corner punch? Thank You so much for all your help in advance, I think I would have given up on these passport invitations if it hadn't been for this site and all the amazing women who gave me inspiration for my own. 

#2 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

I purchased one of those rounded corner punches and I did not like it at all... I found it didn't punch correctly (maybe it was just the one I purchased) we actually found it easier to just cut them rounded ourselves with scissors (and by we I mean my Fiance lol)!

#3 ajlloyd15

ajlloyd15
    • Site Supporter
    • 47 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

I purchased one of those rounded corner punches and I did not like it at all... I found it didn't punch correctly (maybe it was just the one I purchased) we actually found it easier to just cut them rounded ourselves with scissors (and by we I mean my Fiance lol)!

Thank you so much I have a feeling I will end up doing the same thing since I can't seem to get the corners rounded some are to rounded and others are not rounded enough so I think cutting it with scissors will end up being my Fianc├ęs job too lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users