we are hoping to get married June 2015.
we already know we are going to have at least 48 guests, possibly 67 total.
We loved Azul Sensatori or Azul Fives, but looking on-line even with 30% off group rates it seems little high priced for our guests. I have written karisma multiple times to get room block rates quote for June 2015. However, they never send me the info. Instead they send me info on their wedding packages...
So we then looked into Moon Palace. It has everything we want. Great rooms, food, activities and group/wedding incentives. BUT the room quotes they gave us are too high for our guests.
We really need a nice resort that can offer similar to Palace or Azul that accommodates large wedding groups with out hurting our bank accounts or our guests bank accounts. Does anyone have suggestions:
- would prefer 5 star - 4 star resort
- need family friendly (we have two pre-teens and two teenager guests)
- all-inclusive with great food, drinks, nightlife (bars/dance club) and teen club area
- wedding packages that include cake/cocktail/ reception for at least 30-40 guests. (after that we know we will have to pay)
- great rooms, with great prices.... hoping to get double room below $200/ nt per guest (including transportation)
If it was $200-300 a night per room with double occupancy then that would have been great. But per their request its per person; not per room! My friends are already giving us a hard time about this since they looked on line and can get the same resort/ same rooms for per room price cheaper.
- guest incentives - earn resort credits, maybe kids free or 1/2 price
- possible wedding incentives - bride/groom free room, upgrade, possible free event,etc
- able to give out multiple non-resort day passes to wedding. (this is big problem right now, Palace only limits to 20% of your guest count. So if we have 50 guests we can only get 6 day passes for those not booked there ---not good if too many book at another resort)