@linaco80

I looked into Beso Brides and really wanted to go with them but I have decided to use the salon at Azul Fives.

I've ready some recent reviews from brides saying they were happy with their hair/makeup. I refuse to pay a vendor fee for something like this!

I hear you...it is very expensive :( to bring someone for that much! thank you!

I received price quote from styling trio and beso brides..I've read awesome reviews from both. .all the pics look great for both....Beso is cheaper...I would love styling trio but I can't help but wonder if they are really the 'best' or is it just that so many people use them that they have earned a name and that's why everyone recommend them... I want the best as possible..who doesn't! but beso sounds like they are just as good and are almost 200.00 cheaper! !

I have read people negotiate prices..how does that work? like what do you say to them so they lower their prices?

I received price quote from styling trio and beso brides..I've read awesome reviews from both. .all the pics look great for both....Beso is cheaper...I would love styling trio but I can't help but wonder if they are really the 'best' or is it just that so many people use them that they have earned a name and that's why everyone recommend them... I want the best as possible..who doesn't! but beso sounds like they are just as good and are almost 200.00 cheaper! !

I have read people negotiate prices..how does that work? like what do you say to them so they lower their prices?

Try asking them if they can work with you at all on the outside vendor fee you need to spend to have them be your stylist. Sometimes these companies will share the cost or discount their rates a bit knowing you have to put out a large amount of $$ for this fee. It may not result in much of a discount- but it's worth asking. The worst they can say is no right?

@@MJTK I definitely agree that it is okay to ask for a negotiated rate, especially considering the outside vendor fee. On location hair and makeup for bridal and special occasions is actually what I do for a living and I don't think its insulting/wrong/rude to ask if there is any way the price can come down a bit. $200 dollars is a pretty big difference! Are the services being offered by both companies similar? (i.e. comparing airbrush vs airbrush)

kmk2016 I'm actually very fortunate that I don't have a vendor fee...they implemented a vendor fee this yr but because I was already booked I'm not required to pay the 300.00 for that.

TiffanyMC yes the services are exactly the same..Both airbrush

@@MJTK If you are comparing everything apples to apples, I would say that's a pretty steep difference in price. I haven't done any research on this topic so I cant speak to the quality of work etc but unless one companies work is drastically better I would try to negotiate the lower price or go with company who is already priced lower, depending on your preference. You will LOVE the airbrushing btw! Its great, especially for tropical locations! Good luck!

Thanks TiffanyMC. .. thats the confusing part the work seems equal... and it's really hard to tell from pictures because one doesn't know if they have been photoshopped.. so far all brides have had nothing but good things to say about both... I will probably go based on price lol

the make up on pictures will be different all the time depending on camera, color correction, tone curves adjustments because all depends on photographer settings, if not a professional photographer then it will be worst due to the inaccurate process of a camera using automatic picture.

it is better girls if you check reviews then contact the make up artists, you will know for sure if the artist is good and when you talk to them will realize about their passion for what they do, many people fake their websites with just pretty shoots, be careful, also a big company is exactly the oposite of what an artist look for, personalised attention, you can easily find out when they hire or outsourcing others to perform their own job

It is my own opinion and does not rule the market

Happy planning!

• 2 weeks later...

@@JMK923 Hope all went very well and congrats, who did you end up using for hair and make up?

Thnaks for your reply :)

Linac

@@KScheer R you getting charge a vendor fee? or day pass to bring beso bride? OR will you go to them?

thanks in advance

Thank you! A friend of mine does airbrush makeup so she offered to do it for me! However, I did get a mani/ pedi from the salon which was great but SO expensive, and it ended up chipping after 1 day. That was my only complaint :)

Thanks TiffanyMC. .. thats the confusing part the work seems equal... and it's really hard to tell from pictures because one doesn't know if they have been photoshopped.. so far all brides have had nothing but good things to say about both... I will probably go based on price lol

No experience, I am just using my resort.

But if they are apples vs apples and both get good reviews I would probably pick the cheaper one as well!