Photo

Wedding Video? Is It Really Necessary?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 Monica01

Monica01
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:16 AM

Yes, for me wedding video is very much important, and if you want the best Videographer/photographer, you can find here http://www.ido.mu.  because they has performed very good job in my brother's wedding. That's why i am taking advantage of their services on my wedding.  

#12 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

As much as I wanted one- it just wasn't in my budget- instead I bought a $300 video camera and had my future brother in law tape the ceremony and inportant reception events (speeches, first dance, cake cut, etc).  We watched it on our one year anniversary and it turned out great!! Much better than spending thousands of dollars on a fancy video that I will only watch once a year! And now we have a video camera to record other important events! :)

#13 megan224

megan224
    • 155 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 27, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta cana,
    • LocationMajestic elegance

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:29 AM

Love the idea but budget is tight.  Hopefully we can get the video as I would like to have that for the AHR to show.

#14 FutureMrsSam

FutureMrsSam
    • 176 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

I'm wondering the same thing... I've seen some wedding videos of Cancun on Youtube and though they are nice, you can't hear what anyone is saying because of the wind... not sure it it's worth the price... I may just ask a guess to record it...

#15 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
    • 213 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
    • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:10 AM

We have a video of our wedding, it was only an extra $150 - super cheap! We are so glad we went for it, it's a beautiful video, edited, they also added the music that I had playing at the ceremony. The ceremony, cake cutting, champagne toast, and entire photo shoot was recorded, they did such an amazing job! I cried through the whole thing when we watched it upon our return, I am so happy we have it and I love it. Honestly I don't think any of you girls would regret getting one done!

#16 ThisYearsGirl27

ThisYearsGirl27
    • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Thank you so much for your suggestions ladies!! After much research, my fiance and I decided to go with this cool video app/professional editing service called WeddingMix .

I've seen other brides speak positively about the service on a few different forums, so it sounds pretty reasonable for only $100. Plus we agreed that the app would be the most convenient video choice since all of our guests will definitely have their phones, so everyone  can film :)

#17 Mandiesue

Mandiesue
      • 309 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana
      • LocationDominica Republic

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

We arent having one...

#18 mvee1025

mvee1025
      • 155 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

You should.  The day goes by soo fast that the photographer is going to miss moments.  I was soo happy we did it.

#19 nicofio22

nicofio22
        • 161 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

Love the wedding mix site! Thank you!!

#20 Traci Felton

Traci Felton
          • 150 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

its a great keepsake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users