Yes, for me wedding video is very much important, and if you want the best Videographer/photographer, you can find here http://www.ido.mu.  because they has performed very good job in my brother's wedding. That's why i am taking advantage of their services on my wedding.  

As much as I wanted one- it just wasn't in my budget- instead I bought a $300 video camera and had my future brother in law tape the ceremony and inportant reception events (speeches, first dance, cake cut, etc).  We watched it on our one year anniversary and it turned out great!! Much better than spending thousands of dollars on a fancy video that I will only watch once a year! And now we have a video camera to record other important events! :)

• Like 1

Love the idea but budget is tight.  Hopefully we can get the video as I would like to have that for the AHR to show.

I'm wondering the same thing... I've seen some wedding videos of Cancun on Youtube and though they are nice, you can't hear what anyone is saying because of the wind... not sure it it's worth the price... I may just ask a guess to record it...

We have a video of our wedding, it was only an extra $150 - super cheap! We are so glad we went for it, it's a beautiful video, edited, they also added the music that I had playing at the ceremony. The ceremony, cake cutting, champagne toast, and entire photo shoot was recorded, they did such an amazing job! I cried through the whole thing when we watched it upon our return, I am so happy we have it and I love it. Honestly I don't think any of you girls would regret getting one done!

Thank you so much for your suggestions ladies!! After much research, my fiance and I decided to go with this cool video app/professional editing service called WeddingMix .

I've seen other brides speak positively about the service on a few different forums, so it sounds pretty reasonable for only $100. Plus we agreed that the app would be the most convenient video choice since all of our guests will definitely have their phones, so everyone  can film :)