• Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

I voted for you as well! Good luck! @krisdaversa

#22 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
  • 308 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

@JMK923 Thanks so much!

#23 ylime12344

ylime12344
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

how do i open attachments???

#24 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
    • 308 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:15 AM

So I have good news and bad news.

Bad News:

Our Destination Wedding is cancelled

Good News:

We won the $20,000 wedding package!!! http://spring.nation.../WinYourWedding

Thank you all who voted for us. We are still keeping our trip and turning it into a big family/friends vacation as many still want to go.

We have to have our wedding this year so we are looking at September 27th and I am currently thinking a vintage colour pallet. Blush pink, greys, creams, mints etc

Once again THANK YOU! 

#25 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
    • 213 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
    • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

So I have good news and bad news.

Bad News:

Our Destination Wedding is cancelled

Good News:

We won the $20,000 wedding package!!! http://spring.nation.../WinYourWedding

Thank you all who voted for us. We are still keeping our trip and turning it into a big family/friends vacation as many still want to go.

We have to have our wedding this year so we are looking at September 27th and I am currently thinking a vintage colour pallet. Blush pink, greys, creams, mints etc

Once again THANK YOU! 

WOW that's amazing congratulations!!!! Very exciting!!

#26 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
    • 308 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

@jackshayne0123 Thank you so much! It is super exciting and really nerve racking! I honestly wasn't expecting to win and was looking forward to taking my time to get married in January 2015 but now its just over 7 months away! and I have nothing at all done!

#27 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
    • 213 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

@jackshayne0123 Thank you so much! It is super exciting and really nerve racking! I honestly wasn't expecting to win and was looking forward to taking my time to get married in January 2015 but now its just over 7 months away! and I have nothing at all done!

I'm sure you were shocked! Do they provide vendors for you to use, or just cut a cheque and you can spend as you wish?

7 months isn't a lot of time to plan a wedding but you can do it! Start making calls ASAP! LOL

#28 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
    • 308 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

I'm sure you were shocked! Do they provide vendors for you to use, or just cut a cheque and you can spend as you wish?

7 months isn't a lot of time to plan a wedding but you can do it! Start making calls ASAP! LOL

Super shocked! We get a venue, 7 hour open deluxe bar, flowers, 4 course meal, 4 appetizers, cake,  linens and I think a dj not sure on that one.

They only called me on Tuesday to let me know I won. This is the first year the National Bridal Show has done this so they are making a big presentation over this so I don't think I officially get to meet any one for the next 2 or 3 weeks! BUT I started calling limo services and looking at flowers I like and just emailed my church to see if I can set up a meeting with my persist to see if we can do a duel service at my fiances church. I am catholic and he is Ukraine-orthodox and their churches are beautiful!  

#29 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
    • 213 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:19 AM

Super shocked! We get a venue, 7 hour open deluxe bar, flowers, 4 course meal, 4 appetizers, cake,  linens and I think a dj not sure on that one.

They only called me on Tuesday to let me know I won. This is the first year the National Bridal Show has done this so they are making a big presentation over this so I don't think I officially get to meet any one for the next 2 or 3 weeks! BUT I started calling limo services and looking at flowers I like and just emailed my church to see if I can set up a meeting with my persist to see if we can do a duel service at my fiances church. I am catholic and he is Ukraine-orthodox and their churches are beautiful!  

That's amazing and it will take so much stress off of you! The good thing about the limited time frame is, you won't have a lot of time to twiddle your thumbs over making decisions, you'll have to choose what you like and move on to the next! haha

#30 talicea7812

talicea7812
    • 416 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
    • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

aww congrats! now you can have everything you wished for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users