July 2014 Cancun Wedding

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Manzanreece

• 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

I am new to this site! I am at a loss as where to start planning.  I am on a limited budget but want a beautiful wedding in Cancun. I have made a list of ideas why I want a palace resort in Cancun but not sure which one. I love the idea of the free wedding package, the honeymoon package and the resort credit. I want it to be all inclusive so my guest are all covered. We are a combined family with two adult children and two teenagers.  We need about 11 rooms and have about 26 people going.  The only children are the 17yr old and 13 yr old. I am doing a destination wedding to be honest so I can combine a family vacation and wedding in one (and to be honest I don't want to feed all the family whom I don't really like lol).  Any advise would be great!

#2 Carlicardenas

• 198 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
    • LocationCancun

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

My choices in cancun were narrowed down because i needed a chapel. So i only had a total of 4.. i visited them and fell in love with gran caribe real. I suggest this resort specially for kids :) good luck!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,070 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Welcome to the forum manzanreece, and congrats on your upcoming Cancun wedding! you're sure to find lots of great info here to help with your plans - all the best!

this was taken at the beautiful Barcelo Maya Palace.....which may be a great fit with your criteria :)

cheers! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 15 January 2014 - 02:53 PM.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 nurselaura

• Site Supporter
      • 30 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

Congrats and happy planning :)

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

welcome to BDW!

We are Palace experts so can you give us an idea of what you are looking for?  More boutique resort or more activities?  right in Cancun or outside cancun/riviera maya ok?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 amy330

• 152 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
        • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

COngratulations and good luck on narrowing it down!  Happy planning!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users