#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the Gran Porto Wedding Webinar is this Saturday.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 joacevedo15

joacevedo15
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Location:punta cana

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:43 AM

Hello glad I found this topic. I am interested in staying at the PDC locations although I really love the chapel of the to cancun location. I haven't seen areas at gran porto that are similar to gran caribe. I want an outside reception but not interested in the beach. Any thoughts. Does the gran porto have a outside terrace like the gran caribe

#14 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

Joacevedo15, The Gran Porto has areas around and near the pool area that can be used for your reception if you dont wish to use the beach. Also, althought the Gran Porto does not have a chapel on site, if you are wishing to use a Catholic Chapel for your ceremony there is a charming one on 5th Ave nearby...

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in booking your group for you or answering any of your questions!

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users