Photo

Another 2015 Bride! Finally Ready To Start Planning...

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 Happy4ever

Happy4ever
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

Congrads all!!  I am getting married Aprill 22 2015 at the Iberostar in Jamaica. Can't Wait! This planning has been stressful!! :huh: Im pretty sure you all can relate! :wub:  

#12 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
    • 209 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
    • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

@Happy4ever Your ring is beautiful! Congrats!

#13 kellymiller

kellymiller
    • 238 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
    • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:11 AM

Congrats everyone! I'm a March 2015 bride (most likely) at Dreams Palm Beach! Good luck planning everyone. Can't wait to see what everyone else plans!

#14 gexton71

gexton71
    • 46 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:29 AM

congrates to both are you.....

#15 FutureMrsSam

FutureMrsSam
      • 176 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:58 AM

Congrats :)

#16 Tamra

Tamra
      • Banned
      • 36 posts
      • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
      • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:01 AM

@ruthehk Congratulations! I'm from Toronto and getting married January 2015 in Cuba!

Happy Planning!

@krisdaversa
      January 2015 bride here from Ontario too :) Wedding in Cayo coco! Cuba :) Feel free to message and let's share planning ideas :)
      We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
      Happy planning!

#17 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:46 AM

Congrats ladies and welcome to the BDW site! You'll find a ton of ideas and tips here from hundreds of brides, past and present that have all been where you are now! Use the site search capabilities. I'm sure you'll find at least one forum that covers whatever you can think of! Above all, have fun and don't stress! You're marrying the man you love in a tropical paradise! Nothing gets better than that!

Happy planning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#18 Tamra

Tamra
      • Banned
      • 36 posts
      • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
      • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:49 AM

January 31, 2015 is our wedding date! We are getting married at Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya :) Can't wait to be able to get all the prices for the flights and rooms for my guests. I am currently working with a TA but she is on vacation until the 18th lol

@CurlyKristen
      I'm freaking out a little that flight info is not available yet too lol I just wanna get ideas of prices and dates :)
      I have to be at the resort 72 hours before the ceremony so can't book anything until I know flights!!! I called Sunwing and they said it's just random no set dates for when that far in advance becomes posted! Stressful!!! Lol
      We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
      Happy planning!

#19 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
      • 209 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
      • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:53 PM

@Tamra When I spoke to my TA on the 18th she told me that we would have to wait until 330 days before the wedding to know flight costs. So like 14 more days for me :( I feel like everything is just a waiting game now..Hope that helps give you an idea of when you can start looking :)

Happy Planning,

Kristen.

#20 gexton71

gexton71
      • 46 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

Welcome ruthehk and Congrats on your Destination Wedding next June!!! Our incomparable Mayan Riviera is an excellent choice for your wedding venue and will provide the amazingly beautiful backdrop you see in these photos - so you're already off to a wonderful start......

the Grand Palladium White Sands.....

995620_10152125600939487_1329360104_n.jp

beach at the RUI Palace Riviera Maya....

1528516_10152106677644487_1491620798_n.j

.....Azul Sensatori......

1454722_10151997425014487_1167867365_n.j

hope this helps to give you a great visual of possibilities.

You can see more albums at this link...MTM Riviera Maya Weddings .....cheers! team MTM :)

awesome place looking gorgeus .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users