Another 2015 Bride! Finally Ready To Start Planning...

ruthehk

Hey everyone!

So glad to finally be in the planning stage. My fiance and I got engaged in January 2013, and wanted to wait until he was done school to get married. We decided on a destination wedding since the majority of our family has to travel to see us get married. 

I'm thinking Riviera Maya, but I don't have too much information on the area just yet. We do have an appointment with a travel agent next month to talk about it. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome :)

Also our wedding date is June 20th, 2015.

Can't wait to to talk to everyone! 

January 31, 2015 is our wedding date! We are getting married at Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya :) Can't wait to be able to get all the prices for the flights and rooms for my guests. I am currently working with a TA but she is on vacation until the 18th lol

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS CurlyKristen and Ruthehk and all Brides to be! 

Celebrating love is always good news   :)

Planning your wedding way in advance tells us that you are very organized and farsighted, keep on like that. You can make your dream of wedding come true. The Riviera Maya is  really the best choice, we have  georgeous ceremonies here and you could be blessed by a spectacular sunset on  the beach. Take a look

Good luck and Best Wishes planning your Big Day! 0013.jpg

Clau+Ken-16.jpg

10.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@@CurlyKristen @@Tamra

Hi girls,

Im also trying to plan my wedding for January 2015 in the mayan riviera, and Its seriously stressing me out!

Prices are finally up after waiting forever, but some TAs cant provide flight times still???

Is it me or is that a bit strange?

Also does anyone else feel like these prices are a bit higher than normal?

stressing bride!

I havent narrowed down a resort yet and im feeling like i am behind :S I really like the Sandos Playacar.

Hello and congratulations brides to be!! I know you're all super excited and ready for your wedding cuz I can hardly stand it!!

I got engaged 12/31/13 and have finally officially booked our wedding at the Gran Porto in Playa Del Carmen for Jan 2015!!!! And it can't get here fast enough!!

My fiance is on a 7 month deployment so I'm basically planning alone but in all honesty, it's keeping me busy and I love every minute of it!!

I'd love to chat with other brides about anything!! Happy planning ladies!!

@@aborgesbride

I've booked my Jan 2015 wedding flight times and all... I didn't feel like the prices were too high... I attended a friends wedding 2 years ago in Riveria Maya and paid so far my guests have paid about the same as I did... My MOH got her fight and room for 1200 for 4 nights at Gran Porto Real.. She booked thru my local TA, who used delta vacations... Which gave her 200 off plus we'll get 50 for each person who books with our group...

Hope I've been of some help! Happy planning!

@@aborgesbride Our wedding date is late January and we have been able to get flight prices. Have you tried within the last few weeks? I can email you my travel agents info and you can contact her if you like? Or Tammy, the person that runs this website, always recommends using their travel agents. Here is the link you have to fill out http://wrighttravelagency.com/inquiry/

Hope that helps!

I finally booked our wedding date! March 6, 2015 at Dreams Palm Beach. I'm so excited!

What websites are you all using to book flights? I still have about 20 days until I can start looking at flights but I would like to be well prepared before then!

• Like 1

@@kellymiller

I used a TA for my booking... I would suggest this so that your guests can book using them as well that way they can route all questions to them and you can know for sure who's paid and so forth..

Hope this helped! Happy planning!! :)

I also know that she booked through Delta Vacations which offered my guests a $200 credit and got us a small $50 credit for each person booked..

@@CurlyKristen @@Tamra

I know exactly how you ladies feel! I couldn't stand the wait to get everything booked! I checked every single day! And I know I annoyed my TA! I booked the day they can available!! My TA had to be excited!!