@@Vickiw89 the lighting shown in the photos is standard. It's really bright during the day, everything is white up there. PM me your email and I'll send more photos of how it looks at night, if you'd like to see more.

Hi Vicki, could you send me the pictures of what it looks like as well? I'm kind of worried that the reception will be too dark. My e-mail is sblopezb@@gmail.com. Thanks!

I've got a sketch of the garden area along with dimensions and where exactly the trees are. It's a JPEG file and i don't think i'm qualified yet to post pics to this forum. Let me know if you want it and i can email it to you. 

Hello there! Could you please send me the sketch? My email is kriziaandpablo@@gmail.com.  Thanks a ton!!!

@@Vickiw89 the lighting shown in the photos is standard. It's really bright during the day, everything is white up there. PM me your email and I'll send more photos of how it looks at night, if you'd like to see more.

Thank you so much for posting your reception pics! Looks like you had a blast!

I'm having around 100 guests so I'm worried the space might not be big enough for dancing.  What do you think?  Would you also mind sending me more pics of how it looked at night? My email is kriziaandpablo@@gmail.com.

I'm having around 100 guests so I'm worried the space might not be big enough for dancing.  What do you think?  Would you also mind sending me more pics of how it looked at night? My email is kriziaandpablo@@gmail.com.

Pics have been sent!

I think you could fit 100 up there for dinner, but I'm not sure about room for dancing. If it helps any, the Sky Deck is located directly about the night club, literally down one flight of stairs and you're there. I wish I'd thought of this at the time, four hours wasn't enough time, we were just getting started when they kicked us out!

I just went back through all the photos our guests posted on wedpics (which is a great app, by the way), I found a couple that might help those who are looking for photos of the garden and pool area! I'll send them via email to @@TinkerSofi, @@Lilgabri03 and @cgcabazas.

Heads up, the garden area offers very little privacy... It's located right along the only walkway that connects the hotel rooms and the restaurants, main pool and beach.

Here is an overhead shot of the pool with the edge of the garden off to the right:

attachicon.gifPool View.jpg

This one shows the garden in the background, that white structure you see is the gazebo. For perspective, you can see this cabana in the first pic, it's at the far end of the pool on the right side of the photo (the one closest to the fence)

attachicon.gifGarden.jpg

I know they're not the greatest shots, but I hope it helps!

Sorry I'm late to this party haha but I would love it if you could email pictures as well! My fiance and I just confirmed our wedding date at Azul Fives for Oct 23, 2015. Congrats btw!! cassiadams22@@gmail.com  Thanks :)

Hi yall!

For those brides who booked:

1) What DJ are going with and why?

2) What photographer did you go with?

3) Did any one use the "free private 3 course dinner" for their wedding dinner?  Did they cut it off right at 3 hours?  How did you combine the DJ and  and the dinner?

4) How is the club?

Welcome to our forum community, jhinkle78, and Congrats on your upcoming wedding at Azul Fives!!! 

You're sure to find lots of great info here to help with your planning decisions - so you're already off to a Great Start :) For some added inspiration, here are some magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured in our beautiful Mayan Riviera to show you what wonderful scenery you'll have in your photo backgrounds.......

10603372_10152626440284487_6175377033029

....with more at this link: Cover Photos 

Happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Hi yall!

For those brides who booked:

1) What DJ are going with and why?

2) What photographer did you go with?

3) Did any one use the "free private 3 course dinner" for their wedding dinner? Did they cut it off right at 3 hours? How did you combine the DJ and and the dinner?

4) How is the club?

I've been wondering the same thing about the club but still no answers :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@jhinkle78 @@TinkerSofi

I leave on Tuesday for my wedding on Saturday, November 1 so I'll let you all know about the club.

For my photographer, I am using Derek Campbell with photosincancun.com. He's great. Pretty reasonably priced too. He cut his fee by $400 so I am only paying $400 for the outside vendor fee. He has three photographers. He's coming to the rehearsal dinner for no cost because I wanted to picture that night since it's Halloween and we are all wearing costumes. Then he's coming on Saturday at 12 pm and staying until 10 pm. Typically, they only do 8 hours, but he added two more for me at no cost.

For my DJ, I'm using the one that costs $2000. I am all about a laser light show, neon, bubbles, fog machine, etc. I've made a very thorough list of what they can and can't play and have warned them I will physically hurt them if they stray from my list. :)

I'll let y'all know how everything turns out! I can't wait!

• Like 2

@@jhinkle78 @@TinkerSofi

I leave on Tuesday for my wedding on Saturday, November 1 so I'll let you all know about the club.

For my photographer, I am using Derek Campbell with photosincancun.com. He's great. Pretty reasonably priced too. He cut his fee by $400 so I am only paying $400 for the outside vendor fee. He has three photographers. He's coming to the rehearsal dinner for no cost because I wanted to picture that night since it's Halloween and we are all wearing costumes. Then he's coming on Saturday at 12 pm and staying until 10 pm. Typically, they only do 8 hours, but he added two more for me at no cost.

For my DJ, I'm using the one that costs $2000. I am all about a laser light show, neon, bubbles, fog machine, etc. I've made a very thorough list of what they can and can't play and have warned them I will physically hurt them if they stray from my list. :)

I'll let y'all know how everything turns out! I can't wait!

that's so exciting! definitely let us know how everything goes :)