Photo

David's Bridal for Bridesmaid Dresses ~ QUESTION!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Heidi
    Apparently the dresses we're looking at are popular. That might be why it's a longer estimate too...

These are the 4 I think we're getting (in case anyone was wondering!). I just picked the color & they are picking whichever style they want:
    David's Bridal - Bridesmaids, Dress Detail
    CUTE! I love how they are different!

#12 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starchild
      CUTE! I love how they are different!
      Thanks! I really like when the dresses are all different...hopefully they all agree on a different style! I don't know what I'll do if 2 of them want the same dress, haha!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

Heidi, I love the different styles. They all look great together! I'd definitely have the girls order their dresses sooner rather than later, just in case. I think the last time I was a BM and had a dress from DB it took about 4 months to come in. I think it was a less common style though.

#14 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:13 AM

I have ordered and I think it only took 4 weeks at the most! I would venture to say that it might depend on the dress and how popular it is and how fancy it is, etc...

#15 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:37 AM

oh they are all really pretty and the flowy fabric will look great on the beach.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:16 PM

I love mismatched!!!

What do you think of this idea? Tell the girls these are their choices, but once someone has tried on & picked one out they need to pick a different one. Make sure they know to tell you when they have picked out their dress & then tell the other girls. That will encourage them to go right away.

If you do it this way, have you thought about picking a couple more options? That way the 4th girl to go doesn't have to go with the last remaining dress.

I really like all the dresses. They really are dresses you could wear again. I've been in so many weddings where they say they picked something we'd wear again & none of us ever would. I think those are really cute!!

#17 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan

If you do it this way, have you thought about picking a couple more options? That way the 4th girl to go doesn't have to go with the last remaining dress.
              Never mind. I see those are the only 4 in that material.

#18 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
              • 812 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:31 PM

The DB bridesmaid dress I ordered for my friend's wedding was shipped to me within a month of ordering it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users