Sign in to follow this  
mykdance

Maggie Sottero Madelyn Rose (Brand New, Unworn)

Brand New and Unworn, the sought-after Maggie Sottero Madelyn Rose!

Ballgown with one-shoulder neckline and corset closure. This gown presents inventive styling with an Illusion one-shoulder accented with a romantic floral feature and lace motifs that also decorate the side hip. Layers of gathered tulle drift down the ballgown skirt for an unforgettable look and feel.

Madelyn Rose In-Store

Madelyn Rose Detail

Madelyn Rose Back

Madelyn Rose 1

I fell in love with this grandiose gown...it is a fairytale wedding dress suited for a hotel or mansion ceremony/reception.  Perfect, never been worn, unaltered, no stains/tears/issues.  However, I must find a new owner for it due to several reasons: the alterations will be unbelievably expensive, Fiance and I had initially planned a West Point cathedral wedding, which transformed into a Punta Cana outdoor destination wedding! This dress is magical :)

Retail Price: 1200 (USD)

Size: 14 (street size 12)

Selling Price: 700 (USD) OBO

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures, feel free to message me.

<3 M

Edited by mykdance
  • Like 1

It is a beautiful dress but I need something lighter for my beach wedding. Good luck.

Want it.

Could you please answer me private here? Or reply any message I've sent to you from another mailbox.

Hope to hear from you soon.