#1 Melissadgttu

Melissadgttu
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas
  • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

Hello ladies,

I just secured my date at Dreams Los Cabos on 12/13/14.  One thing I'm really wondering is if anyone here used the Dreams make-up artist and hairstylist that is included in the package on their wedding day??  Hair and make-up is REALLY important and would hate to be disappointed!!

Any info you gals can provide would be great!!  Thanks ladies!

#2 SCchickie

SCchickie
  • 13 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hi! My wedding is set for 5/31/14 at Dreams and I was pondering on the same question for a long time (since my package came with make-up and hair). After reading through countless postings I didn't hear great things about the salon.  I decided to book Suzanne Morel. She is expensive, but makeup and hair is probably one of the things I don't want to skimp on and I hear her makeup artist do a good job. I will let you know how it goes :) Good luck!

#3 Melissadgttu

Melissadgttu
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

Thanks so much for the feedback. I've decided to book outside hair and make-up. Just don't want to take a chance!

Good luck with the rest of your planning!

#4 LilGina

LilGina
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:03 AM

I booked with Suzanne Morel and just received word that their tax rate jumped from 11% to 16% since I originally booked with them a few months ago. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm pretty annoyed by it. Just feels like many of the vendors find all sorts of ways to increase prices. 

#5 Melissadgttu

Melissadgttu
    • 8 posts
    • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

I booked with Suzanne back in January and was quoted at 16% tax rate.  It definitely adds up!  I wasn't even aware the rate was 11% before.....

#6 SCchickie

SCchickie
    • 13 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:05 AM

Same here. Apparently taxes rose 5% in Mexico for 2014. Suzanne Morel is a lot more expensive than what I wanted to pay for hair & make-up, but I have already booked her. The bummer is that she will not come to your hotel for just the bride, a 2-person minimum is required. My wedding is in just a couple weeks, I'll report back on the service and outcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users