I love the starfish bracelet.... its absolutely gorgeous in person! It was a bit pricey but I think it was worth it. I can send you the etsy link if you're interested.

@@csho it's like you were reading my mind,I HAVE to have it. It just goes with my dress and hair accessories perfectly!

@@Linz1131 here is the link... it looks like its gone up in price since I purchased it. but if you're willing to spend the money it really is so gorgeous! I cannot wait to wear it and I feel like its something you can wear again if you travel down south with a dress or a beach party or something!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/113708345/rhinestone-starfish-bracelet-rhinestone?ref=shop_home_active_3

@@Linz1131 YAY! I am excited for you! Not sure if you live in Canada or the US, that might make a difference. I live in Canada and all in all it took about a month for processing and shipping (which took the longest). But I am guessing if you live in the US it will take less time. When I saw it, I just knew I had to have it too its sooo pretty! I am actually excited for you! I hope you love it!

I haven't found jewelry for myself...but I did find decent sets on rhinestonejewelry.com

im not spending a lot on the girls stuff bc they'll never wear it again anyway

• Like 1

@@kdnolan

@@Linz1131 here is the link... it looks like its gone up in price since I purchased it. but if you're willing to spend the money it really is so gorgeous! I cannot wait to wear it and I feel like its something you can wear again if you travel down south with a dress or a beach party or something!

Opps the link didn't come up... but here it is:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/113708345/rhinestone-starfish-bracelet-rhinestone?ref=shop_home_active_3