Isla Mujeres Brides!

isla mujeres privilege aluxes Beach Weddings Resorts & Hotels

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 smhvb5

• Validating
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

I would love to get married on Isla Mujeres, and am in dire need of some help!

Is/has anyone gotten married at Privileges Aluxes or the Zama beach club? If so, I would truly appreciate a cost breakdown, and maybe the total cost (and number of guests)

I am also interested in Moon Palace in Cancun.

I am on a very tight budget, but these are my dream wedding places!

Thanks in advance :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,073 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

Welcome to the forum, smhvb5, and Congrats on your dream wedding plans for our magnificent Mayan Riviera!!! With all the resources here, you're sure to find your ideal wedding venue - all the best!!!

You can relax in knowing where ever you choose, it will be Gorgeous!!! Cheers :)

team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 09 January 2014 - 02:46 PM.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Moon Palace does great weddings and has some great wedding amenities that are complimentary if you book a certain amount of rooms/nights.

If you want to email tammy@wrighttravelagency.com I can get some rates to you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 TiarraBeautyJ

• 60 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 14, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Isla Mujeres
      • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

First I would like to congratulate you on your engagement. I am getting married in Isla Mujeres and I will be staying at the Privlege Aluxes. I am using a very affordable wedding planner who lives in Isla Mujeres. My wedding will be private and very cost effective as well as beautiful. If you would like her information please private message me and I can give you her contact information. 

Happy Wedding Planning,

February 14th 2015 *A celebration of Love*

Isla Mujeres

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

#5 rvalenka

• 353 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
      • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

Congratulations and happy planning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 amy330

• 152 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
      • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

Congratulations and happy planning!!!  :)

#7 spjwedding

• 157 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Zama Beach Club
      • LocationIsla Mujeres, Mexico

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

I'm getting married at Zama this December and am so excited! We set a strict budget for about 25 people (including a few kids) and included a wedding planner who was the BEST money spent. Erika with KinShala has already saved us so much with phtographer and bar that we are renting a boat for snorkeling and sunset welcome sail.

Expect about $50/pp with tax included for welcome drinks, 3 courses  including white table linens and napkins, and dishes/silverware/glasses. Rental fee is more on Saturday than Friday and the entire property is yours from 4pm until 5am. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users