krisdaversa

2015 Brides~!

So I know I am an early bird BUT I haven't really seen any 2015 brides...yet!

So I am starting this thread to see who is out there  :rolleyes:

I am departing January 13th 2015 to Melia Las Dunas Cayo Santa Maria Cuba!

• Like 3

@@krisdaversa I am so excited to see you finally chose a resort! The Melia Las Dunas was at the top of my list! It looks gorgeous for weddings and they seem to really know what they are doing! Only reason I didn't choose it was because I felt it was too far away from larger cities. But I definitely think it will be an awesome place for a wedding!

@@krisdaversa I am so excited to see you finally chose a resort! The Melia Las Dunas was at the top of my list! It looks gorgeous for weddings and they seem to really know what they are doing! Only reason I didn't choose it was because I felt it was too far away from larger cities. But I definitely think it will be an awesome place for a wedding!

Thanks! I know a lot of people who have gone and gone again to MLD and all loved it! Most have been to Cuba so we didn't have to worry too much about them wanting to travel to other places but a few said they have rented a taxi for next to nothing and gone on day tours (that last 12+ hours)

• Like 1

Thanks! I know a lot of people who have gone and gone again to MLD and all loved it! Most have been to Cuba so we didn't have to worry too much about them wanting to travel to other places but a few said they have rented a taxi for next to nothing and gone on day tours (that last 12+ hours)

We had quite a few who have never been and my FI hasn't been to Varadero (only Holguin) so we've never made the trip to Havana either and it was something he would like to do, so we thought Varadero would be best for us. If MLD was in Varadero or if we could move it there though it would have been #1 on my list!

January 31, 2015 is our wedding date. We are getting married at Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya. Super excited to plan our sunset wedding :) Happy planning!

April 24, 2015 bride here. We are also going to the Now Sapphire, I'm so excited!!

We will be getting married at the Now Sapphire in April 2015 we are thinking ceremony on the beach terrace, cocktail hour on the beach terrace and reception on Tequilla Terrace. Has anyone selected their decor yet? I don't want just white and i am waiting on pricing to find out what decor is included in the Divine package. Also I have read a lot of people are doing sunset ceremony which is what we want to do but I am getting conflicting times. A lot of brides say they got married at4 or 5 but actual sunset is 6pm does anybody have any helpful info on this?

April 1st 2015 (hopefully! Waiting on Resort) Grand Palladium Punta Cana. It's is where we had our first Vacation together 7 years ago. We also Started dating on April 1st and got engaged on April 1st. Anyone else getting Married in Punta Cana in April 2015?